Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do u think about Burma massacre ?

biyologtor

biyologtor

Turkey

:(((

09:53 AM Jul 25 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wangzhanchen@msn.com

China

i have never heared of about  buama massace,what’s evens? 

10:00 AM Jul 25 2012 |

imranali123

Pakistan

I have fucking no idea what’s wrong with Burma’s Govt and Budhmist. They are killing innocent mulims without any reason. They have spoiled everything that’s against the human resource. We should rais our hand for Burma’s peple and support them. We should make an effort to stop this war. Please Support Burma’s Muslims. Thanks!

10:13 AM Jul 25 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

It was hard to even find references to a Burmese massacre and those references claim the fighting is really between the military junta which controls Burma and Jihadist muslims. We have no idea what truth is here but given the large number of massacres carried out world wide by jihadists, it’s not impossible that someone reacted badly towards Burmese muslims. Do you know any details?

03:18 PM Jul 25 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

We have to help them but the question is how|????

really we live in ashame world and this racist buhdists have to be punished badly 

for their terrorism but the question is where are the united nations and the

human rights council 

07:53 PM Jul 25 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

the only we can do as normal people we can pray for them

07:55 PM Jul 25 2012 |

aioda

aioda

Yemen

it is so bad event i heard regarding of muslims people on burma and i comment where are human rights council , where is mercy in their hearts who did such action

08:36 PM Jul 25 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

They didn’t do anything when it was Christians being slaughtered in the Sudan either. Small nations can either tolerate the interference of powerful nations or they can deplore it. It’s very confusing to try and have it both ways. Does anyone know what this is about or is it just a case of racism or a religious attack?

Zamelek, God punishes. Its not up to us to kill buddhists and claim it was punishment. That’s just a blood feud under another name and will only breed another generation of killers. Punish those involved, not buddhists in general. And pray that God will end this madness.

08:53 PM Jul 25 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

i dont say kill i say punidhed them that is mean apply the law agaist these killers 

09:57 PM Jul 25 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Then I stand corrected. You are right, they must be brought to justice.

12:45 AM Jul 26 2012 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

It’s not exactly a religious fight. It’s more like military junta vs Muslims. Besides why is it that Muslims get into a conflict with everybody : Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, animists, pagans and even tribals while other people go on living peacefully together. There is another conflict going on between Muslims and Bodo indigenous people in Assam, India.  Doesn’t it raise the question if the Muslims are always the victims?

05:41 PM Jul 26 2012 |