Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IS MORE IMPORTANT BEAUTY OR BRAIN IN LIFE?

manu84

manu84

Italy

Is it more important beauty or brain in life?

08:37 AM Sep 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

joshymathewjoshy

India

Hello Friends,  In my point of view,  Brain is

more important than beauty.  

11:03 AM Sep 28 2007 |

lily189

lily189

Mongolia

i ll say the soul is most important thing . \

06:42 AM Sep 29 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

beauty lasts less than intelligence, sadly. but maybe ,with time, plastic surgery will make me a liar

01:52 PM Oct 01 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

you have to be  all-just .a beauty without brain is bad ,and a brain with ugly shape is bad too

09:55 PM Oct 01 2007 |

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

a little from both is important . but the point is to use them in a good way,,

10:00 PM Oct 01 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

of course no..ithink it is genealogical thing

it is impossible  that all women are  stupid and  all men are  ugly

10:39 PM Oct 01 2007 |

lily189

lily189

Mongolia

i ll say beauty Smile

07:53 AM Oct 02 2007 |

sweetyduane

Philippines

i think in life there should a balance between beauty and brain but the most important thing is to follow what you think is true to your heart and that makes you beautiful and intelligent inside and out.

05:35 PM Aug 20 2009 |

Perspolis

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Beauty isn’t merely having a nice face, have you ever meet people who have ugly faces but there’s something inside which is lovable and beautiful?

By the way, people have different ideas about beauty. Someone love fat person while another bony, some blond, some tanned and so on. In my mind anybody has his/her own beauty or charm.

06:12 PM Aug 20 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Equal proportion of beauty and brain makes the difference. Beauty is having a long range of product line.

Only beautiful facial and features are not what we called beauty in this sophisticated changing world. Beauty combines attitude, confidence level, body language, gestures, principle oriented nature, immaculate behavior, sophisticated approach in dealings, character and personality.

Brain is also having a long range products line, like how we use the both side of our brain, how we communicate in a friendly way, how we combine different traits of people to enhance mental stimulation, how we create intimate atmosphere etc etc. 

07:27 AM Aug 21 2009 |