Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IS MORE IMPORTANT BEAUTY OR BRAIN IN LIFE?

manu84

manu84

Italy

Is it more important beauty or brain in life?

08:37 AM Sep 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Knight-1986

United Arab Emirates

well , sure i'll go with brain , coz the brain is the real power of the mankind , so if you r beautiful but also stupid that would be a tragedy , sorry for you really :(

12:28 PM May 01 2010 |

Knight-1986

United Arab Emirates

hmm.. beauty is some thing made by the god hands no body can control it. brain brings inventions , make our life easier , solve problems and share ideas. the smart person can add something new to your life everyday what makes your life really exciting. i don't want a beautiful statue at home :) . but maybe nowadays some guys are looking for these kind of girls.

07:14 AM May 02 2010 |

DenissTheMenace

United States

I agreed that brain is important than beauty but sometimes whether beauty become important..Though its for little time but some people give preference to beauty.

plus size dresses

04:58 PM May 21 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Both!

03:53 AM May 22 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I gues all ugly people will answer "mind is better" and beautiful ones answer "beauty"

I guess the question should be "IS IT BEAUTIFUL TO BE REASONABLE?OR IT'S REASONABLE TO BE BEAUTIFUL"

02:00 AM Jul 20 2010 |

Tiffany@SH

Tiffany@SH

China

well me gotta go for them brains …...xDDDDD

and the naugty one in the bottom of Shad's heart said,"ohh Jesus, of course beauty, the more, the better." LOL.

07:44 AM Jul 20 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

thy  are connected to each other

08:45 AM Nov 11 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

I do not know some  make  eachother alone

09:10 AM Nov 11 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

i used  to hear that I'm uglyThe Skinny and no one will like youAnd monkeythe   people  who say are  very low in thire  mind so its about  mind too 

06:03 PM Nov 11 2010 |