Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you see Brazil?

Felipe Perez

Brazil

I born and live in Brazil all my life. I always saw people of other countries with a distorted vision of Brazil. I don't know why it occurs!

Taking it in consideration how do you see Brazil my friends?

08:29 PM Oct 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Brazil.

Speak Portuguese. Largest country in south america. Has most of the Amazon.

I like the Brazilian stick fighting dance Cavallo?

I like Churros.

I have not met many Brazilian people.  Most of the people I have had contact with have been through work and because I live on a tiny island and Brazil is the regional headquarters, those interactions would not be a good basis for Brazilian people in general.

10:57 PM Oct 04 2007 |

Felipe Perez

Brazil

WYZ, I agree with you!

Brazil is a great place! Here we have a lot of problems, but other countries have too!! 

11:05 PM Oct 04 2007 |

Felipe Perez

Brazil

KOCHIN, when you sad "Cavallo" I believe that you want to say "Capoeira", didn't you?

11:09 PM Oct 04 2007 |

lujee

lujee

Saudi Arabia

hmm when I hear  brazil ,  I start thinking about football and I see some pple dancing samba !!

10:06 PM Oct 17 2007 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I love my country!!! I also think that kochin meant Capoeira. hehe That's the first time that I see a foreign person talking about Churros!!!

10:39 PM Oct 17 2007 |

julcsi

julcsi

Hungary

I live in Hungary.I learn both spanish and portuguese and I love the Brazilian culture.I also play capoeira and I have already eaten churros and i like itSmileWhen I hear brazil, I forget  about all of my problems and became  happy and I miss my brazilian friends with whom I played capoeira last yearLaughing

09:10 PM Nov 17 2007 |

Joyce_y

Joyce_y

China

I'm a chinese.Now i'm facing the entrance examnation.i'm going to have a trip after the examnation.My first plan is to go to the Brazil.But my friend told me that is not safe there.So i'm afraid.Because i really have no any idea about there.

But i really lobe B.Hope i can be there someday.

12:46 PM Sep 14 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Brazil,it is the place I love most ,and the place hurt me most.

02:02 PM Sep 14 2008 |

TELL

TELL

Brazil

The Brazil is the country of the soccer.

Thera are many women and places beautiful for you know.

What is bad is the violence but where there isn't violence.

05:14 AM Sep 21 2008 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"How do you see Brazil?"

In an Atlas.

12:52 AM Feb 01 2009 |