Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you are sociable,write me..........

Ms_Invisible

Finland

Want to have new friends…and also to make my english little better….

12:08 PM May 10 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Magnimma

Magnimma

Germany

Hey, you wanna find friends? Ok now your search has ended!!! Here I am!!! Write me a mail if you want!!!

With love,

Mario 

09:34 AM May 25 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

is my mail…...

09:00 AM May 26 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

HI!!!

i WITH GREAT PLESURE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH U,BUT NOW I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH INTERNET…AND CANT GO TO NET…..

10:15 AM May 30 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

HI!

As you could notice now i have some problem with net…and cant speak omline for a long time…Do you sit here often?I am just waiting for repairing our internet line….so,maybe then we could talk…if u still want,'cas i really want to find new friends and alsoto make my english better….

09:31 AM May 31 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

HI EVERYBODY!!!

i HAVE GREAT NEwS!!!!

i'll be back next week!!!!!My net will be ok!!

I ll answer then to everybody,who wants to be friends…

10:08 AM Jun 05 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

I am here…...........

06:30 AM Jun 14 2006 |

luckyzmj

luckyzmj

China

hi,your net is ok.

I also want to make some new friends.I am Cjinese,would you like to write to me.

My msn is zmjyh1013 in hotmail.com.

hi,who comes from China?We can write to each other with QQ,my number is 184281964

My name is Michelle

07:45 AM Jun 14 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

Hi….Actualy i dont use msn now,but anyway want to speak with u!U can write to my mail finlady in rambler.ru…..........or here in ebays mail….Will wait for yours letter…

11:07 AM Jun 14 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

Hi.

Nice to hear you…So,we all are there to improve our language))Lets do it together….

I am from russia,but life make me live in finland..I just wanna find new people,and who knows,maybe i will find the real  good friend for all life  or  maybe even my love…..Just God knows)))))

And to the end,want to say,that i am so happy,there is INTERENET,because it helps me to find and to communicate with so nice people,like all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07:38 AM Jun 15 2006 |

Gattillo

Argentina

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from Argentina, and I'm new here in "english baby"... I believe i'm very sociable so here I'm!!!!!!!!!...

Nice to meet you Ms. Invisible, hope we can talk a little more! :D

01:32 PM Jun 15 2006 |