Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i would like to improve my english

ivyshen

ivyshen

China

My name is ivy ,working in china.For working requirement,so i am eager to learn english now.i am not sure who can be together with  me to study english via net.thanks

04:20 AM May 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

webtik

webtik

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello I'm Behnam and I live in Iran. I wanna find people, who speak English to raise my English too. You can contact me by MSN-Messenger: phptik[at]hotmail[dot]com

and my email address: webtik[at]gmail[dot]com

hope to hear back from you

06:29 PM May 28 2006 |

Liton

Liton

Bangladesh

Dear Ivy, I am a 32 years old Bangladeshi. I did my masters in Public Administration and Business Administration. Now I am working with a Bank as a Vice President. You can practice English with me through net. My e-mail address is nbl_ps at yahoo dot com. Waiting for your response.

05:09 AM Jun 01 2006 |

fwlwinnie

fwlwinnie

China

Hello,everyone.I am also fond of English very much,and now I am working in the International Trade Department of the company.Because it's very demanding for English,so it's important and urgent for me to improve my English level.Can you make fiends with me?And my email address is fengwenli85325 yahoo.com.cn

Waiting for your message!

Winnie

11:55 AM Jun 01 2006 |

mervish

mervish

Turkey

hii everybody! I live in turkey. I'm a student in university. I hope i will be a science teacher next year. this year i enter to the English exam. So i want to improve my english. If you want to be a friend with me, i'm please so much. My e-mail is angel_mervish(at)hotmail.com ... looking forward to your answers..

07:08 PM Aug 01 2006 |

fantagirou

Lithuania

hellow, everybody. I am a nice girl from Lithuania :) And I also want to improve my english skills. my icq number 290313655.

12:35 PM Aug 03 2006 |

makifakat

makifakat

Turkey

mine is makifakat @ hotmail . com

12:45 PM Nov 23 2006 |

canozum

Turkey

Hi, my name is Sibel. I have been living in Germany for 2 years. While I was learning German, I forgot my English since I had no chance to practise my Englisch. Because of that i want to refresh my English knowledge. 

10:55 AM Nov 26 2006 |

canozum

Turkey

Hi,ivy. How can I contact with you? Per e-mail or messenger or?

11:00 AM Nov 26 2006 |

the lord

the lord

India

i am here too to improve my english ….......

so….let's be friends and start from now teaching each other

am waiting 4 u all…...........

come on…..............

09:06 AM Nov 27 2006 |

servidal

servidal

Germany

hallo sibel i have been living in germany since 5 years and my pozition is like yours,.Iwant to brush up my english too.May be we hawe more  things alike my e mail:

05:47 PM Feb 12 2007 |