Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

your best movies to learn English

radgull

radgull

Spain

Hello everybody, I'd like to know what are the movies which are the best to learn English; I'll use them in my class and as a resource for my blog of English as well www.myplaceforenglish.blogspot.com . I'd really apprecite, and my students too, your collaboration. Thank you my Friends!!  

09:05 PM May 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

FISH TEA

FISH TEA

China

twilight

04:42 PM May 16 2009 |

radgull

radgull

Spain

Thanks for your vote, i'll consider your movie, I like it too. Vampires!!

11:31 PM May 16 2009 |

FISH TEA

FISH TEA

China

it's my pleasure

03:10 AM May 17 2009 |

davidconnor

United States

All animal movies

11:50 AM May 22 2009 |

susan770

China

I think the best movie for learning english is medium. because  the acter speak very clear. and suit for all kinds of students. 

04:51 AM Jun 09 2009 |

lilyjean

lilyjean

China

all BBC series such as Pride & Prejudice(1995). VERY standard british accent…

08:33 AM Jun 11 2009 |

dark wolf

dark wolf

Saudi Arabia

Hi

depend on your question,,,i think Movies of cartoons are the best to learn English Language,,Cuz you listen and hear voice ( pronuncation) clearly. Also, the actors themselves are speaking slowly instead of speaking fast like in other movies.Keep in your mind if you love this language you will learn it>

07:56 PM Jun 11 2009 |

Smaira

Singapore

Black Swan movie can be used to learn so many things..and english too !

04:51 AM Jun 25 2011 |

tinajiang

tinajiang

China

I like cartoons.Some animation movies will have more attraction.

10:48 AM Apr 12 2012 |

movie-holic

India

You should start first with movies like rango, as these animated movies target younger audience, so the language is easy to understand. and slowly and gradually you can movie on to movies like green lanterns, or Mr bean. Infact you should watch this awesome movie “transformers” coming on hbo this week. you might miss a few lines, but you will understand the whole part well.

12:05 PM Oct 30 2012 |