Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

what do you think about ...

voice713

voice713

China

what do you think about Amercan movies and movie series ?which one is your favorite?

05:47 AM May 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

marv

marv

Philippines

Shrek. The third one's coming out. Can't wait. =) What about you?

06:57 AM May 18 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i love em specialy pirates of the carabien.. its awesome cant waite for the third one ..and oh yeah american psycho is awesome too thou its kinda old..

08:52 AM May 18 2007 |

Maisara

Maisara

Malaysia

I love Prison Break!!! Its hell to wait between the episodes..it such a great show. The storyline is fantastic, the cast played their character well and an irresistably charming man with IQ maybe 300 plus the kind heart of his..

03:29 AM Jun 20 2007 |

Brazil

I love Desperate Housewives, outstanding…

12:33 AM Jun 25 2007 |

刘月诗

China

I like  American movies ,which are very classical and sad.Such as "Titanic"and "The Nota Book",They are all about love tragedy.I like them!

09:34 AM Jul 02 2007 |

Hashim

Hashim

Saudi Arabia

I like the Series “Mad About You “. 

Regarding with movie …many movies I like…but I think nothing surpass “The GodFather” for the Director Francis Ford Coppola

don't you think?Smile

12:07 PM Jul 02 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

I agree with HASHIM.One of the best movies I’ve ever watched is “The god father”.ALTHOUGH there has been long time since this movie started ,it’s still excellent ,because the director and the awards that it has got and so many other things you will not realize unless you watch it .

12:38 PM Jul 02 2007 |

salsarim

salsarim

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

I really love prison break series very much…Michael is so clever but lincoln is my best and I think he will be the main character in the 3rd season…don't you think so???

07:27 PM Jul 02 2007 |

selina07318

China

i like Desperate housewives very much

very interesting very good series

03:39 AM Jul 03 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i love it but its gettin on my nervs now.

im talking about PB

11:06 AM Jul 03 2007 |