Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)

rosanerlla

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} h1 {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]-> It was a good movie and teens are waiting to see the movie The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009) wow the movie looks more different this time and as a drama movie lover I did expect some thing similar in this movie free movies I saw the HD trailer of the movie and what a good movie story and cast was really cute and hot too it was going to be released soon

source 

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/the-twilight-saga-new-moon-2009-trailer-she-needs-to-prove-the-loyalty

04:03 AM Nov 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sendy16

Sendy16

China

really great movie ! you love it too?Smile

04:10 PM Nov 20 2009 |

GreeneAsh

GreeneAsh

United States

did you like the sequel as much as twilight? (:
any fave scenes?

11:19 AM Nov 22 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

really nice movie.. Jacob is really gorgeous and hot :))

02:05 PM Nov 22 2009 |

GreeneAsh

GreeneAsh

United States

hihi, i can't choose if i'm team jacob or team edward either.
that's why i go team jasper! <3

02:11 PM Nov 22 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

hehe…jasper is quite cute but he's weird and a silent type..hehe :))

did you like the new moon?? :))

01:40 PM Nov 23 2009 |

goxuu

goxuu

Turkey

i liked it very much even though we dont see edward so much =p cullens nd volturi scenes are amazing!!!

06:21 PM Nov 23 2009 |

mSasia

mSasia

Brazil

I watched last sunday… it's good :)

The first movie i didn't like cause i think that was romantic a lot. However the last movie was more interesting because show the Vanturi's family and the Wolf's family than in my opinion was the best thing in the movie.

I already have curious than how they make the third movie, cause told me what will happen ¬¬, but i don't will told for you! xD

07:01 PM Nov 23 2009 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

oh, yeah, the movie was great! I really liked it. I watched it on its opening day and the line was too long. Jacob's abs tempted me to go on his team, hehe. He looked great when he cut his hair. It was hilarious when alice says " as soon as you put the dog out" hehe. Emmett and Jasper were funny as well. and Oh my gosh the volturi scene and the wolves were pretty cool. I totally loved it, I'm gonna watch new moon again.

03:36 PM Nov 25 2009 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

My favorite scene was when the wolves came out the woods. I liked the volturi scene as well, it was terrible than the book. But why the hell they didn't include the scene where Edward gave his birthday present to Bella? I thought Edward is going to play piano again, that was his present right? the CD with his own composition on it.

03:42 PM Nov 25 2009 |

minhtuan5m

minhtuan5m

Viet Nam

this movie will come my country on 27 Nov,after read allyour comment, i'm gona watched it.

02:22 PM Nov 26 2009 |