Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Bon Jovi

Gatti

Brazil

Hi everybody,

I love Bon Jovi and mainly his songs.
My favorite song is ” I´ll be there for you”.
I went to a show ten years ago, I was a child !!!!
Do you love him too?

10:59 AM Jul 31 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bounce-girl

Spain

Hey Gatti!! I’m Gemma and I love Bon Jovi as well. I discovered the band when I was 13, with the album ‘These days’ which is so personal and emotional. Then I started looking for stuff of the band: old albums, biography and I realised that their last albums were even better: ‘Slippery when wet’, ‘Keep the faith’, ‘Crossroad’ and so on.
They are amazing and the best band that has ever exist, my favourite songs are all but specially: Livin’ on a prayer, In these arms, These days, Wanted dead or alive…..if you want to e-mail me (you can tell me how was the concert..) here is my adress:

08:50 PM Oct 19 2002 |

kelven

American Samoa

Hi all !!
This is Kelven from Taiwan. I saw this topic and it takes me back to 10 years ago. The first time when I touched the english songs, I have known what Bon Jovi was !!
God ! they are really good even the newest album. I do love ” I will be there for you ” and ” this ain’t a love song”
If you guys were really interested in them as me ! why don’t you try to listen a song which is called “Heart breaking even” in the “These days” album, I think it is the 9th in that album.
everytime when I listen or just hear this one, it almost makes me cry.
and u can also try to listen the one which is ” Captain Crush and the Beauty Queen from Mars” this one is so good too !!
try it !! and I hope we can be good friends !!

11:14 PM Nov 20 2002 |

bounce-girl

Spain

Hi kelven is good to know other Bon Jovi fans, specially because you named the album ‘These days’ which is the seventh. The song that makes me cry a lot every time I listen it is ‘Letting you go’ is so personal and nostalgic…I really love ‘These days’ which is the first CD I listen of the band. But what do you think about the new one , Bounce? I love Hook me up, Undivided and Jouie.

08:50 PM Nov 28 2002 |

illusion

illusion

Russian Federation

Actullaly, i listened to the band since tha day of my birth, because my brother listened to Bon Jovi. Later when i heard their songs i liked them, but not seriuous. And  now during last 4 years i really love this band. I bought all albums, read the history and so on. I like Jon, espessialy young. And the songs i like most of all is Diamond ring, Without love, Always. It's pleasure to listen to all their songs, nice words and music. And one more thing i like is that they perfome music they made themselves, and that music contain feelings, memories and a piece of souls of Jon and Richie (mainly).   With love to BJ       

04:02 PM Aug 30 2007 |

frank0818

frank0818

China

to all his songs,i like "it's my life" best

i like listening his song while i am playing basketball. it's so exciting

01:42 AM Sep 02 2007 |

poko

Antigua and Barbuda

hiii bon jovi is my favorite. my opinion , bon jovi is the best around the world. bon jovi`s lyrics just sounds like poetry  and i can`t  discriminate from one to others   Album . I  wanna just say one think about botox,  every medication has side effect .if i get old and even having wrinkles i will  never use botox for looking younger.I really love this band from bottom of my heart.

02:54 AM Sep 02 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Of course I like Bon Jovi! He was a sensation in the 80's, when I was a child. My aunt ,who lived with my parents and I, used to listen to all kinds of music at that time and Bon Jovi was definitely a huge success. It's difficult to say only one song, because they have many beautiful songs. Particularly I love all their ballads… Here are some of the songs I like: Bed of roses, Always, I'll be there for you, Never say good bye, Blaze of glory, Livin' on a prayer, etc. 

01:37 PM Sep 02 2007 |

cinderellathy

China

i also like "it's my life "very very much

09:29 AM Sep 03 2007 |

cinderellathy

China

i also like "it's my life "very very much

09:29 AM Sep 03 2007 |

egyptian diva

Egypt

Absolutely "it's my life"!!!!!!!! The best song ever!!!!!!

02:48 PM Sep 06 2007 |