Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

share the your moving songs pls

shanie

shanie

China

like moving love ,there must be some songs move u ,so can we share with each other ? mine recently are songs as follow :

Pink – Family Portrait

Black Eyed Peas – The Apl Song

Declan Galbraith – Tell Me Why

03:14 PM Sep 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shanie

shanie

China

cool ,thank you !! Nu Pogodi , i will listen to that .Laughing

08:14 PM Sep 19 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

wow , I listened this songs before ! I remeber the rhythm ..

08:18 PM Sep 19 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

also the " I finally found someone " by Streisand & Adams .

" Don't let go " by Sarah & Adams .

10:41 PM Sep 19 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Hello , Nu Pogodi , Embarassed I learnt for one month ,but hadn't sticked on …too bad ,right ? 

Thank you for ur so many songs , I will listen them one by one ..

07:59 PM Sep 20 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

I decide to go on with my learning of Guitar , Nu Pogodi , Thank you for reminding me .

08:10 PM Sep 20 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Hehe ,really ?? so cool !!! OK , but I need some time to list the songs and to buy a guitar too .EmbarassedLaughing

08:50 PM Sep 20 2007 |

direnyagiz

direnyagiz

Turkey

EAGLESHOTEL CALİFORNİA

08:52 PM Sep 20 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

cool ,thank u ! direnyaqiz  , I have listened that song ,qiute good ! I also want to see that film …Smile

09:06 PM Sep 20 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Hi ,Nu Pogodi , I listened to the songs ,they all wonderfull !! very different with the systle I recently listen . " My girl " sounds great !!  but I can not find sting 's "I burn for you " ,I try his "the shape of heart " , beatufull rhythm too . hey ,Stevie wonder ! ! I listen his " I just call to say I love u "! hehe , I try to find out the songs you recommended ,but still could not find ,I will try again . Annie Lennox !! Cool !! I love her "Love song for a vampire " !! Thanks for giving me so much good songs !!

If I can play a guitar I most want to play the Extreme – "More than words ".Laughing

02:54 PM Sep 21 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

cool !! Laughing Thanks !!

09:23 PM Sep 21 2007 |