1. v. to confront someone in the public, to openly shame somone "What's up with Janet, she was yellin' at me and puttin' me on blast in 2nd period!"
1. v. lighting up Marijuana. "See those fellas over there? They were blazin- hope they don’t get caught!" 2. Very attractive. More than "hot." "Did you see her? man she was BLAZIN!"
1. (sometimes pronounced “Blang-Blang”) Used to be jewelry such as silver, platinum, or diamonds and sometimes gold. Now the word expands to describe extremely expensive style of clothes, cars and general life-style. "Did you see Donald Trump’s house in The Apprentice- I’ve never seen so much bling bling!" or "Jose’s blinging it!"
1. Shining because you are wearing so much jewelry. "Check you out David, you blingin tonight."
1. Big time dealer.
1. A person you “chill wit.” 2. A gangsta dressed in the color red.
1. n. refers to cocaine. 2. adj. very bad. Although used as a verb, it is an adjective. Similar to “it sucks.”
1. n. usually a cigar filled with Marijuana. Sometimes just a large "joint." "Let's go smoke a blunt!"
1. Poor quality. Not up to standard. "That shirt is bobo."
1. see "da bomb."
1. see "da bomb"
1. (verb) the act of a male having sex with someone. "Did Steve bone that girl?"
1. money. "Nah man, that's bootleg. I can't go to the movies, I ain't got no bones." 2. n. dominos - refers to the color and original dominos material (i.e. ivory or actual animal bone) 3. n. dice.
1. a marijuana smoking utensil.
1. Your boyfriend/girlfriend. "Dat's my boo your messin' wit!"
1. see "bootsie."
1. An over abundance. A whole lot. Bookoo originated from the french word 'beaucoup' which means much or many. "Jason got bookoo beats on his website"
1. v. to steal. "I boosted these sneakers.
1. n. someone's posterior. 2. see "bootsie."
1. adj./adv. Something undesirable. An inopportune or unfair situation, event, or thing. "Man, that teacher is bootsie" "Did you see his pants? Bootsie!"
1. v. to call someone on the phone and arrange a sexual liaison, usually late night, like 1:00 to 3:00 a.m.
1. When one's stomach sticks out further than their butt. "Girl, see those heffas at the Gramblin game, they all have bootydoo."
1. adj. sexually attractive. 2. adj. voluptuous. Not too skinny-- looking very attractive with plenty of "booty." "Beyonce looked bootylicious in that outfit!"
1. An exclamation used in celebrating a victory. "Boo-Yah! I whooped you in dat basketball game!" 2. an expression added at the end of a short, insulting speech. Used like "So, there!"
1. A female that sleeps with a lot of other girls boy friends.
1. To be in control with an attitude. Demanding and highly opinionated. Generally used for females. "Watch out for old girl, cause she's bossy."
1. Stuck up, high class, too good "Sarah acts bougie because her family has money."
1. see "Let's bounce."
1. n. an object used to chop and prepare weed that is to be smoked. Smoking a bowl is like drinking a glass - its the contents that you actually smoke. :) Its not like you smoke using the bowl... you take the chopped weed from the bowl and put it in a cone. "Let’s go smoke a bowl after school."
1. n. Your friend or some one you admire. "Yo, I’m chillin’ with my boys tonight” or “Shaq is your boy right? He got lit up in last night’s game."
1. friend. Derived from "brother" or "bro" "What's up brah?"
1. n. (derived from brotha or brother) a friend or close acquaintance. "Whasup braw?"
1. n. A female. a girlfriend. "Check out that breezy over there."
1. cold; as in temperature. "Turn up the heat, it's brick in here."
1. n. as spoon or bottle cap used to cook down drugs like: meth, coke, or heroin. 2. n. a person who cooks down the drugs.
1. if you don't know what this means, please exit now.
cool wit dat
1. I'm o.k. with that.
1. relaxing. see *chillin'
1. v. To obtain or acquire something. "I need to cop that new Kanye West CD."
1. happening; been going on. "Hey dude, what's crackalackin'?"
1. n. A white person
1. v. When a person is "sneaking around", cheating on his or her boy/girlfriend. See "trifflin"
1. n. a house. "Let's go back to my crib, I got a lil' sum- summ'm for you."
1. adj. References new or current clothing. "My man just got the crispy Lebron James sneakers."
1. "see krunk."
1. adj. Ugly, gross or nasty. "I can't stand it when people come to school with a cold, lookin' all crusty and mess."
1. v. To flirt with or to display 'puppy love'. "Now since Gerrid is in the 5th grade he always cup cakin' with Trina."
1. n. A song on a record. "Hear that song by 50 Cent?" "That's the cut!" 2. n. A place in the hood. "Where you at? Chillaxin in the cut." 3. v. To put down or insult. "Don't cut me or I'll steel you in da grill!" 4. Having well defined muscles.
1. v. having sex.
1. Dayton Rims. Expensive custom rims for cars. "I just got a new cadillac and I think that I'm going to throw some d's on it."
1. male genitalia. derived from "di#@"
1. short for down low. See "down low."
1. n. A mid nineties term for the best. A great thing or situation. "That CD is the bomb!" "His corvette is the bomb!" "This place is the bomb!"
1. The "neighboorbood" or refering to a certain side of town. "Meet me in da hood at 7."
1. n. Good marijuana or weed. "Let's go smoke some dank." 2. adj. very good. "That's some dank weed."
1. n. a title for your friends, see "homie." 2. a guy who goes with all the girls, even if he has a girlfriend. A tramp. "Jimmy's such a dawg! Look at him over there with those hoochies."
1. money. "Ever since I started workin this job I've had mad dead presidents to spend."
1. to steal. See "jack." Derived from the character in the movie "Friday", who steals from all of the neighborhood people. "I'm gonna deebo Mom's credit card."
1. What's the deal or What's up? "Yo son, what the dillio?"
1. v. relaxing and communicating, like sitting and talking to a female. "Check out Reggie parlayin with Shana."
1. n. (pronounced "pawt-na") From "partner." A friend. A loyal associate. "Was'up pawtna!"
1. good bye. See also "peace out."
1. a farewell remark. To say to someone, especially a friend, "good bye."
1. To leave. "I'll catch you later. I’m about to pearl."
1. v. an order given to observe or to listen--to check out. "Yo G, peep this triflin' shawty."
1. short for "peoples." Meaning friends and family.
"Props to my peeps."
1. n. friends, companions or acquaintances. "I got all my peoples out on 100th and Crenshaw!"
1. to imitate or try to be something you’re not. "Why is that wigga always perpetratin!"
1. adj./adv. (pronounced "fat") Very good, cool, top notch. Also used as an acronym, pretty hot and tempting. "His corvette was phat!" 2. Also seen as “actin like you phat” which means actin’ like you are cool, tough, or something special.
1. adv. (pronounced "fatty") Incredibly good, cool, top notch. Usually in admiration of a feat or trick. "That 360 in the air was phatty!" 2. a large joint – marijuana. See “blunt.”
1. An acronym/euphemism for "playa hata degree." Someone who tries to mess up a "playa's chance with women (his "game") "Tomesha has a PHD. She’s always messing up my game!" 2. A teacher or authority figure who seems to have something against “playas” or "gangster-like" students.
1. n. Also “piece of a**” (posterior) A derogatory term for a female, usually one being used for sexual favor, with derogatory intonations of a lack of emotion. "Nah-uh, Dawg, she aint my boo. She just a piece." 2. sex. "I’m a go over Tanisha’s and get me a piece." 3. n. a gun or weapon. "Back off, I’m carrying a piece."
1. an ugly girl. "Quit mackin’ on those pigeons over there." 2. a girl who goes with all the guys, whether or not she has a boyfriend, usually just for sexual favors.
1. n. a basketball.
1. adj. Very admirable or desirable. Extremely good. "Check out his pimp ride!" 2. n. a male who is extremely admirable, especially with the women. "Take notes fellas, I'm the pimp!"
1. Someone extremely “pimp.” See “pimp.” The pimp of all pimps. Someone who excels in all the qualities of pimpdom. "Look at Billy pimpin all dem ho’s. He’s the pimp-daddy braw!"
1. Something very cool or ghetto fabulouse "Hey dawg, them new sneakers by Tha Game is pimpin' I'ma get some of those next week." 2. A guy trying to pick up on girls. "Look at him pimpin'."
1. (pronounced "playa") Someone, usually, but not always, a male, who "dates" a lot of the opposite sex at the same time. Or someone who has a different girlfriend or boyfriend every week or so. "Sheila, you ain't all that. John's a player, and you the flavor of the week!"
1. . Someone inferior. Someone, usually female, that is looked down upon. "Check out that poodle over there by herself!"
1. n. (pronounced poe-poe) a policeman. "Whatch out! It's the po po!"