Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

HI

China

I am also a newer here ,and My oral English so bad that I can not speak long sentences.so I want to practise my oral english a lot.But what should I do? I am puazzled for it

07:40 PM Dec 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

labrooy61

labrooy61

Australia

There are several things you can do.  If you have access to english movies or television shows you can watch and talk along with them.  During the day you can talk aloud in english describing what you are doing.  Of course the best thing is to find someone who speaks english as well and talk to them.  If you have friends who speak english get together with them and only speak english.  Alternatively there are people on here who would be happy to speak to you on skype or similar to help you.

Good luck!! 

08:32 PM Dec 13 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

my english is not good/fluently either..but I never give up to speak and speak, even I speak in wrong gramar or pronounciation..

First We  must have  courage to try..right or wrong it doesn't matter!! 

04:11 AM Dec 14 2007 |

ycxhws

ycxhws

China

i think the most important to study english is practise ,more practise more perfect ,if you do this ,i think we will all own a good english

07:02 AM Dec 14 2007 |