Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

about the life .

thinhlh

Viet Nam

In modern life , there are many problems . What is difficult problem,which you like to overcome ?

01:04 AM Dec 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yolanda Florence

Myanmar

My life is mixed with modern and nature. I used to live in Myanmar that is still left so many natural resources. Now I live in UAE. Life is absolutely different. Poor and rich. I think modern life is easy to make money but full of struggle and everywhere is full with new things. Natural life is not much things to do, people are lazy and they never think about tomorrow. Life is peace sometimes you will feel, life is meaningless. For me, making money and learning new things and knowledge in the modern life and help poor people who live in the natural life.Everywhere is full of problems but learn from our mistakes.

08:54 AM Dec 18 2007 |

redfengye1234

China

since graduated  from unversity . i  entered the gate of the society . i found the life is very difficult  .it exceeded my thought that i condisered before . lost parents suppprt.  you were a single unit  in the society. so you should create your life. and make  it  more perfect .

07:11 AM Dec 19 2007 |

molisameng

China

In Modern life, problems are being created along with the convienence of new technology.There are pollution,violence, crime,etc. I can't overcome any of those problem. what I am doing is keeping a simple life. I Stay away from the society, living behind my screen.I don't spend much money, don't eat a lot,don't produce many waste.

08:01 AM Dec 19 2007 |

anonymousdt

Viet Nam

Modern life make people become dynamic, and so, its makes people call forth their ability. That's good. But in another fields, people make our Earth becomes  warm. This is difficult problem to resolve.

04:46 PM Dec 19 2007 |