Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to make friends all around the world

Lemon Zhu

China

Hello everybody,

My name is Lemon and I 'm a new member.I want to make some friends all around the world through this wonderful website .I believe that I could improve my english and know knowledges of another country.Anyone who want to be my friend could contract me .My MSN is :

I am waiting for your good news anytimeLaughing

08:23 AM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xiaohuibebvoly

China

hi
everybody, i am glad to login in this website in chance. i also want to improve my speaking english. hope we can learn the skill from this method in everyday.fighting
!

09:42 AM Jan 04 2008 |

huyengiang

Viet Nam

Hello every body,
I am Giang, from Viet Nam. I am happy to be here in this forum. I hope I could make some new friends here as well as find chance to practice and improve my English with all of you.
Nice to see you all
Giang

09:48 AM Jan 04 2008 |

Jasmina star

Morocco

hello every one !!!!!!

i'm new here i want make new and good friends from  the world and for improve inglish too.

11:32 AM Jan 04 2008 |

Samuel36

Samuel36

France

hello jinglei would you want to help me for improve english please?

08:23 PM Jan 04 2008 |

thanhan1983

Viet Nam

Hi, I'm Thanh An.i'm very glad when get acquainted with you. I'm living Quang Ngai and working at a construction company. And you. Could you introduce yourself.Let's make friend to improve our E. OK?

01:50 AM Jan 10 2008 |