Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how can we develop our speaking and listening skills....

musticanpolat

Turkey

I suppose the most important skills are speaking and listening. because the goal of a language is contacting people. if you have not good listeninng and speaking skills you may not communicate to anyone. HENCE we should improve our these skills. BUT HOW?????

10:11 AM Aug 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sopheak

sopheak

Cambodia

Please advise me some courses to improve my speaking and listening as soon as possible.

12:13 PM Aug 28 2006 |

musticanpolat

Turkey

I think watching English audio films will help u to develop these skills. it is the cheapest way of it…

02:04 PM Nov 04 2006 |

henrylee0727

China

i think watching the movie is the best way to learn english listening,and about speaking ,you must say anytime and anywhere.no matter what others say.do you think so?!

01:24 PM Nov 06 2006 |

Cindy1

United States

Language exchange works well for this, you need to listen the other person speaking the language you know and vise versa. This is exactly how I have improved, what works for me? http://www.easylanguageexchange.com/

08:40 PM Dec 05 2012 |