Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to speak english well just like I speak my native language!

lwting1108

lwting1108

China

What can I do?

05:02 AM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mrnicechennai

India

very simple to speak english well just like native speakers,first you should understand one thing clearly,practice is very must.practice will make perfect to speak.

important->don’t translate from your mother language to english language.while you are practice.

Steps to speak in neutral accent.
1. Listen how native speakers speak the language.
2. Try to watch some good movies that can improve your overall communicative skills.
3. Do not speak too fast. Keep your rate of speech under control.
4. Read dictionary to learn the meaning of the word, spelling and pronunciation.
5. Listen to audio clips and videos to boost your confidence while speaking.
6. Record your speech to realize you problems and difficulties and correct them immediately
7. Increase your reading ability by going through newspapers and magazines.
8. Learn sounds of English. Familiarize with vowel and consonant sounds
9. Follow newsreaders and listen them daily to enhance your clarity of speech.
10. Do some jaw exercises to modulate your voice and accent to our requirements.

visit: www[dot]neutralaccent[dot]com

10:01 AM May 17 2011 |

ece-aja

Turkey

Hi, I’m from Turkey. I was born in Turkey and moved to USA three years ago. I think my english is good but not perfect. I would like to practice my english with people who wants to practice their english too. If you want to talk to me and practice your english, contact me. Thank you. (:

05:03 PM Jul 11 2011 |

its-siva

its-siva

India

Hey Shirleychan, I am happy to see your message about improve communication skill and i`am very keenly interested to speak with you, but how?..I may not put my personal info here, but my skype is iamsiva-spark

06:52 AM Sep 10 2011 |

atszpp

China

hi,i have the same problem with you,i want find a friend their to improve my english,maybe we can help each other

03:49 PM Sep 22 2011 |

sarsary

sarsary

Belgium

hi i need a friend to speek me of english in skype = merdes29

05:43 PM Nov 24 2011 |

smile4sammi

Pakistan

hy guys anyboby help me   to improve myenglish speakimg

06:43 PM Nov 24 2011 |

DAAVID

DAAVID

Nepal

I am good in english yet i want to enhance it and at the same time also would like to share my experiences with new people.

My email ID is :

Thankx

08:42 AM Dec 29 2011 |

mikedevalle

United States

Check out my new grammar and speaking lessons on this website! I hope they’ll help you all!
http://www.englishbaby.com/lessons/5848/member_submitted/how_what

http://www.englishbaby.com/lessons/5849/member_submitted/become_fluent_faster_(part_1)

05:59 PM Jan 06 2012 |

its-siva

its-siva

India

Hi Guys,

I am very eagerly waiting for speak english with someone..by this way we can improve our communication and i am planning to speak english everyday(at least 1 hour)..

Lets speak…speak…speak…speak…speak…speak!!!

skype id: iamsiva-spark

08:33 PM Jan 08 2012 |