Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Want to make a friend to practise english

wilson77

China

I want to make a friend of native english speaker to practise english. We can talk by msn, skype and we can also have fun to do anything. It should be better if you are in Shanghai. We can talk face to face, my msn is sunny_zhang2001 at hotmail.com skye is scorpio.zhang

07:39 AM Jan 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

atif_imran757

Pakistan

absloutly i want to make a friend so look my frofile…...............then see how i m younger…....n honestly….......so add me n my yahoo address is ...........n my hotmail address is so add me …...........ATIF IMRAN PAKISTAN

10:46 AM Jan 18 2008 |

HardWorker

Cote D'Ivoire

Hi! I want to make a friend from Great Britain or any other country where we can find a native speaker.I like people who are mind-opened and share their knowlegde.I life is a play so that everything I mean must be rules you and I are aware of.

11:42 AM Jan 18 2008 |

wsrain

wsrain

China

Tongue outI want find some friends who are from any other country .    I want to improve my English further ,share happiness with you !my e—mail  :

12:00 PM Jan 18 2008 |

wsrain

wsrain

China

MY MSN 

12:32 PM Jan 18 2008 |

denzky30

Philippines

hi wsrain, here is my email add: , my yahoo messenger name is also the same so if you have ym then feel free to add me that way we could chat sometime. By the way my name's dennis and i'm from the philippines. If you don't mind my asking, where are you from?

01:03 PM Jan 18 2008 |

wsrain

wsrain

China

I an from CHINA

11:15 AM Mar 08 2008 |

HardWorker

Cote D'Ivoire

Hi, I’m HardWorker and I just like 2nkow moer about U 4 instance your name

06:07 PM Mar 08 2008 |