Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you do on a rainy day?

gracemao.tw

Taiwan

Today is a rainy day.  It is not downpouring but it is not convinent to go out.  What do you do on a rainy day?  Just want to get some ideas to have fun!!!!!Sealed

08:14 AM Jan 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cat m

cat m

China

Great,i like rainy day!

The rainy day make me  quiet.I have many times to think anything.

I like walk on the street ,when was rainy day.

07:42 AM Jan 30 2008 |

susie-han

susie-han

China

I usuallly stay at home.

hehe

07:49 AM Jan 30 2008 |

soos14

soos14

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

i prefer stay at home .. painting and listen to the sound of wind and rain.. it's make alote of emotions in side me..

08:08 AM Jan 30 2008 |

flake

Turkey

I agree with Soos14.I like listening the sound of rain.But generally,ı prefer go outside and walk under the rain:)This makes me feel very nice:)If ı cant go outside,ı make a cup of tea for myself,come near the window and listen the sound of wind and rain.I think you should try it:)I strongly advice..

10:59 AM Jan 30 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Go out

12:46 PM Jan 30 2008 |

see-saw

see-saw

Germany

i like to walk in the rain when it's warm, in summer. I live near a river and I enjoy being nearly alone than. Rain in winter (like today) is not that nice. I am at home, candles, music, telephone calls and reading here :)

08:03 PM Jan 30 2008 |

kaja_123

kaja_123

India

I am like rainy day.

In rainy day me & mine friends plays football

with the full enjoy & cool.

08:45 PM Jan 30 2008 |

memo70

memo70

Jordan

hi friends today in jordan was a snow day. to  stay at home all the day its was boring .so i change my mind insted of sleeping and eating i go out and i play with friends its was so nice with some sportEmbarassed

10:02 PM Jan 30 2008 |

muratkrc

muratkrc

Turkey

i like rain

i like to watch outside throught the window while it was raining outside

i like to walk in the street on a rainly day with my love(my girl friend ) hand in hand

10:17 PM Jan 30 2008 |

lanmayi1122

China

Walking! I like the raindrop flaping on my head!

10:19 AM Feb 18 2008 |