Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Let's talk in English on-line

Lets-talk-in-english

Mongolia

Hi Everybody, I'm looking for someone with whom I can talk and practice my English. I want to improve my speaking English. My English is intermediate. If you want to talk with me, feel free to contact me at www.lets-talk-in-english.com  or My Skype ID is (letstalkinenglish1). See you.Smile<!-Session data-><!-Session data-><!-Session data->

01:28 PM Feb 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pallavis

India

hiiiiiiiii

i'm an indian girl.i want to improve my english. so anyone interested in talking 2 me in english…....???my skype name is pallavisingh30

03:10 PM Mar 03 2010 |

sweetsara88

Pakistan

i wanna be your friend .i want to improve my english if you can teach me and becom my english teacher. i’ll on line everyday, my skype id is sweetsara951

07:52 AM Mar 26 2010 |

Naveen235

India

This is Naveen,

I am badly working on my communication skills. Need someone to talk to me in english. interested friends can talk to me. I will be online after 8.00pm indian time. My skype id is naveenmatt

05:45 AM Apr 11 2010 |

keka4ka

keka4ka

Ukraine

my skype is keka94) msn

04:31 PM Apr 24 2010 |

douglas.jfs

Brazil

Hi!

MSN: douglas_deutilt AT hotmail DOT com

Skype id: douglas.jfs

See you!

01:14 PM Apr 27 2010 |

TOEFL-TEST

TOEFL-TEST

Philippines

Hello everyone. I am practicing for my TOEFL. Hope I could chat with you. My skype ID is.. TOEFL-TEST. Hope I can hear from you.

03:35 AM Apr 28 2010 |

tom-souer79

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

I wait you in skype, My ID skype is tom-souer79

09:34 AM May 06 2010 |

sheerazhassan

Pakistan

Its a good platform for  English learners to communicate each other and improve their speaking skills i am inviting u all to join me my skype id  is a-pearl24   

08:42 PM May 28 2010 |

tom-souer79

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

hello ! i want to talk with you

Skype  tom-souer79

10:54 PM Sep 04 2010 |