Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

KOSOVA PRONOUNCED INDEPENDENCE 3 DAYS AGO..What do you think about it?

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

KOSOVA HAS PRONOUNCED INDEPENDENCE..What do you think about it?

Kosovo's parliament has unanimously endorsed a declaration of independence from Serbia, in an historic session.

The declaration, read by Prime Minister Hashim Thaci, said Kosovo would be a democratic country that respected the rights of all ethnic communities.

But Serbia's PM denounced the US for helping create a "false state" and protesters in Belgrade later pelted the US embassy with stones.

The UN Security Council is meeting in an emergency session to discuss Kosovo.

The meeting was demanded by Serbia's ally Russia.

Let's KOSOVA..I am always with you !! :))

03:58 PM Feb 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

for example: I am happy :)) I am sure about that Kosova will be a very succesfull country :))

04:00 PM Feb 20 2008 |

lizz-is-me

lizz-is-me

Germany

Hey if people want freedom and they get it, then good for them. I hope that they do well.

11:11 PM Feb 20 2008 |

englishkitty.com

United States

I think if people are unhappy with their government, then they should take action to change it, remove it, replace it…whatever it takes to find true liberty and freedom.

Click me...meow!

11:55 PM Feb 20 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Dear, I don’t know what I should say? I didn’t follow up that matters about Kosova! But anyway, if their independence is the best choice, I JUST WANNA SAY : CONGRATULATION! SHOW US THAT U CAN BE BETTER!

12:03 AM Feb 21 2008 |

tecumsech

tecumsech

Poland

ha ha ha, but what about KURDISH in Turkey??:)

You are happy about KOSOVO but your governant still killing a lot of people which are fighting for a fredom . :) 

sorry for my bad english.

12:22 AM Feb 21 2008 |

arielo

Azerbaijan

I am very happy by them.

Really they deserve their independence and a little bit peace.

I hope that they can to find a solution about unemployment and the poverty, and that they also can to stop with the violence that still exists in its own country.

I wish the best thing to themSmile

12:43 AM Feb 21 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I'm not a Turkish..I am a Kurdish..:)) I want to peace :)

10:22 AM Feb 21 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

hey ''tecumsech'' , do you have any problem because of Turkish people?..I'm a Kurdish but i love Turkey.. Kurdishs aren't killed by Turkish people now…Kurdish and Turkish people used to disagred each other in 1980-1990 because of some idiot governments for example: USA 

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you.. But you must know that i have never said '' i am a Turkish'' becasue I AM A KURDISH.. But nobody could kill me or my family in Turkey. :)

In fact you are right a little bit :)) There are some fashist Turkish.. But they can't do anything :)) And some Kurdish want to establish a Kurdish country in south Anatolia..But there is Turkey's land So Turkish government don't let it..

My family have been living in Turkey (in Anatolia) since 9.century..Here is mine !! :)))

04:12 PM Feb 21 2008 |

run4way

Russian Federation

Kosovo MUST be the part of SERBIA

Я бы с удовольствием поддержал сербов и дал песты всем этим ублюдкам!

SERBIA and RUSSIA together! 

07:05 PM Feb 21 2008 |

Lollipop88

Lollipop88

Russian Federation

Well, you know, guys, that over the years in big countries there have been a small part of people who wants to be independent.We can see this example in Spain, Russia and now Serbia.It seems to them that after the independent declaration their life will be better.These people are so blind with the independent idea that they begin to go to every expedient.Serbian people are suffered!!! Their houses and churches are defiled ! Serbians are driven away from their native land – Kosovo by Albanians! So what??? Albanians want to start their own state country Kosovo on the blood of Serbian people?

08:20 PM Feb 21 2008 |