Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hey, muslims.What do you think about Communism?

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Before you answer the question, please learn “What is Communism?”

I am a mulism..So i feel myself very lucky..:)

But also i think communism is the best political system in the World..Becauce The communism's aim is ''equality and justice''

I believe Allah and Prophet Muhammad..also all of prophets…But i don't like the political system of Arabs.. They have to change..

I don't see that Communism and Atheism are same… Communism is a political system..But Atheism is a religious idea…I am repeating again '' I am a muslim girl so i feel very lucky myself'' :)))) because i think ''my religion is the best'' :))

So I love China and Chinese people..And i want to study university or master in China (Inshallah) Laughing

04:57 PM Feb 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Ughhh Why the other muslims got me wronge..please don't..

I am not criticing Islam…It's a great religion..So i am the luckiest person in the World..Because i am a muslim….

I just want to say something about Communism..It's my opinion…

04:34 PM Feb 22 2008 |

Lira

Lira

Russian Federation

We will try to build democracy next 70 years…. 

until we understand:  democracy is an UTOPIA too

10:47 PM Feb 24 2008 |

Mitya

Mitya

Ukraine

Communism is the best!

12:42 PM Feb 25 2008 |

ajooba_tara

India

The politicians who believe in communism are sticks in the mud..they do not like to change..they still believes in their old principles..if communism accepts new ideas..then its ok

03:23 PM Feb 25 2008 |

beanie09

United States

Hi,

I find your inquiry about Muslims and communism very interesting. Would you mind telling me more about why you think communism is a good idea? Also, tell me your thoughts about democracy. I would really like to have some political discussions with Muslims on such issues as political systems. Please reply as soon as you can! Thank you!

12:34 AM Jan 27 2009 |

Minsson

South Korea

Communism needs big budget. The system's for some of country likes Luxemburg or Switzerland or North Europe. If East Europe had big of money, They could be succed.

And… I have the other thought. I think Communism kicked racists. Soviet Union had saved a lot of Jews and Chinese. It is not wrong evenif it spoiled their budget. Some of poor country of East European loves Japanese with big budgets. Skinheads and Nazists are spoiling their precious soul of ancestor.

11:50 AM Jan 28 2009 |

authorofforum

Turkey

Actually muslim system include communism benefits and also capitalist benefits. The other religion is also. Because if the system of communism is a hand make :) And If u belive a God, so you should support the the best rule makers which the name of God. So even youre cristian, jew or muslim it doent matter country manegment.  Life style of people more important than the managment style. 

07:58 PM Feb 01 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

The understanding of prophet Muhammed in politic was so good!

But Now politic in Arab countries and Turkey, n all muslim countries  are diffirent than Muhammed's understanding..

I definitely support his ideas..But it is really impossible these days, years, centuries,...

In fact islamic politic system is UTOPİA..

What did muslim countries acquisite with that politic idea..

Nothing..

(At least i saw nothing)

Politic n religion are diffirent..when u mix them, U can do wrongee..

Look democratic countries…. In fact they are not democratic, they re just capitalist..

12:03 PM Feb 06 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Dear BEANIE09..

I wrote a mail to u..Hope u read it as soon as possible..

and sorry for late answer..ı didn't see ur comment here.. So sorry :(

Now i really will try to my ideas about communism…

1.ly i dont believe the power of democracy. I live in a demoocratic (!!!) country.. and i dont believe i m enough happy here..

There are so diffirent ppl around me. A part is too rich, others are terrible poor!

One part is so free..others are something like in prison..

they dont understand each other well..So they dont like each other…

one part is too religious..Others are so secular.. and hates religious ppl.

:S

It realy makes me so sad.. I wanna live in a country with equality ppl.. their pays should be similar..

but one part is paid > 20.000

others are just > 500!

Whyy?

Why others didn't deserve it?

Everyone would like to be born as a millioner…

most of rich ppl, didn't do anything to be rich.. It id becoz they father, grandfather were rich..

is it equality?

No! I dont wanna see these ppl around me.So i would like to live in a communist country!

12:13 PM Feb 06 2009 |

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgoger

Germany

Compare two countries. North Korea and South Korea. You will see diferences between comunnism and democracy.

Communism has maybe good ideas, but it can be done. It is really utopia. Look at the history.

12:49 PM Feb 06 2009 |