Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

love&friendship which you value more?

shia

shia

China

I value friendship more,i don't deny that true love doesn't exsit in the world,but it's hard to achieve,because of the demand,money,misunderstanding,time within the life.we've heard lovers break,but never heard the friends break.no matter how far we are away from each other and how long time no see,friendship is always being there and will be stronger as time passed.they company you all your life.maybe you can find your true love,but can you ensure it forever,once cut off it can only be the past. love seems to unbear the test of time,if not -why there has divorce.they will find they no longer fit each other,no feelings,or else,too many things in front of love.(this is only my own opinin,welcome more members to add your minds)

03:48 PM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Scedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wangbin

wangbin

China

well, how come there's no misunderstanding in friendship? friendship can be also going to be end.

04:50 AM Feb 23 2008 |

shia

shia

China

hmm…maybe…but it's just for me,i'm telling the truth,my friend is always by my side although we don't connect each other frequently,but once meet we feel just as close as before.

05:12 AM Feb 23 2008 |

srinivaskm

srinivaskm

India

Well, for me both are like 2eyes which are important. I can manage life with one of it but still its important to have both. Life is not complete without ur loves ones and for sure we need friends..

08:19 AM Feb 23 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

Yeah i agree with you Shia..i value friendship..but when we talk about love it's really great feelings but we can't control it..

10:28 AM Feb 23 2008 |

godsown

India

i value both equally

12:40 PM Feb 23 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

You are very right when you said that we can't encure Love forever, but also friendship it is not always outstanding because if want to have a real and lifelong friend you should love him\her or else he\she is not going to be a friend and as i said first we can't ensure love so we can't ensure friendship too.

05:26 PM Feb 23 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

It’s hard to grade them in general. They’re both central to our emotional well-being. But we often have to choose one over the other. Then it depends on the specific situation.

09:35 AM Feb 24 2008 |

pretty.angel

United Arab Emirates

well, both of them has a diffrent meanings .. but they share alot of it ..

for me .. i value them equally

12:02 PM Feb 24 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

friendship is more valuable for me.. :))

Love comes and goes..but friendship is permanent and endless… You can find lots of girlfriend or boyfriend..But you can't find a good friend so easy..It is too dificult.

for example: I haven't being find a real confidant..

12:17 PM Feb 24 2008 |

argent clover

China

HmmI choose friendship.Love is second

12:47 PM Feb 24 2008 |