Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

love&friendship which you value more?

shia

shia

China

I value friendship more,i don't deny that true love doesn't exsit in the world,but it's hard to achieve,because of the demand,money,misunderstanding,time within the life.we've heard lovers break,but never heard the friends break.no matter how far we are away from each other and how long time no see,friendship is always being there and will be stronger as time passed.they company you all your life.maybe you can find your true love,but can you ensure it forever,once cut off it can only be the past. love seems to unbear the test of time,if not -why there has divorce.they will find they no longer fit each other,no feelings,or else,too many things in front of love.(this is only my own opinin,welcome more members to add your minds)

03:48 PM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fullmoon pipa

Saudi Arabia

hellow shia who ar u

04:28 PM Feb 29 2008 |

fullmoon pipa

Saudi Arabia

can u tell me plz 

04:31 PM Feb 29 2008 |

shia

shia

China

hi back,shia is me ,i'm shia~

04:40 PM Feb 29 2008 |

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

i think both includes one another;

love includes freindship and freindship includes love,and one more thing is that,love in the sense not only the tenage love 

dont we love our freinds,dont we love our parents

07:21 AM Mar 09 2008 |

Joyee   Wu

Joyee Wu

China

eh,I think friendship is more valuable.And i can’t understand love.

02:02 PM Oct 02 2008 |

M!SS ROSE

M!SS ROSE

Saudi Arabia

Different views

I see with them need balanced .

all my relation Based on friendship,

So i value friendship, The love Time is not yet ripe.

Wink

03:25 PM Oct 02 2008 |

zuodandan

China

they are both very important.living in the world,we need friends and lovers.if we don't have friends,we will feel lonely.if we dan't lover,we will feel dull in our life.

02:42 AM Oct 05 2008 |

zuodandan

China

they are both very important in our life .

02:44 AM Oct 05 2008 |

shia

shia

China

different people lead different kind of life,our experiences are valuble and distinct.just share your life here,we may meet all kinds of views,maybe consistent maybe paradox,but that’s life!

03:09 AM Oct 09 2008 |

Nicole~

Nicole~

China

i cann’t agree with you more .

06:17 AM Oct 09 2008 |