Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

love&friendship which you value more?

shia

shia

China

I value friendship more,i don't deny that true love doesn't exsit in the world,but it's hard to achieve,because of the demand,money,misunderstanding,time within the life.we've heard lovers break,but never heard the friends break.no matter how far we are away from each other and how long time no see,friendship is always being there and will be stronger as time passed.they company you all your life.maybe you can find your true love,but can you ensure it forever,once cut off it can only be the past. love seems to unbear the test of time,if not -why there has divorce.they will find they no longer fit each other,no feelings,or else,too many things in front of love.(this is only my own opinin,welcome more members to add your minds)

03:48 PM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sun of river

China

I think they are both important.If you haven't love,you has missed a lot that is the most valuable thing.but you haven't friends,you can't have a happy life.But if I must make a choice,I think I will decide that friends is the most important

10:27 AM Dec 20 2008 |