Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

find foreign friends in china

sohpier

sohpier

China

hello !i want to find some foreign friends in china, hello everyone ,please com and jion me ,i am sophie. thank you !

06:55 AM Oct 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

arunkumarjinny

India

hey yu r looking so smart .nice 2 see yu

11:48 AM Dec 10 2008 |

yuenflai

Hong Kong

Hi everyone. I want to make friends with you all too.  Come take a look at my profile page and all my videos that teach you Chinese.  Hope we can become friends.

http://www.ecpod.com/#ecce1BE0ml:14

10:52 AM Dec 20 2008 |

gopika

India

hai sophier it would be my pleasure if u be my freind…..................

06:00 PM Sep 22 2009 |

rinkaman

Russian Federation

hi, 

i would like to make friends with you too.

please, email me (maxygd at gmail dot com) and we can talk about skype session.

regards, Max

08:37 AM Oct 14 2009 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

I'm not positive but I think Sophier is looking for foreign friends who live in China. I have many friends in China who would love to practice their English with a foreigner but there doesn't seem to be many English foreigners there, other than teachers. 

I use QQ to speak with my friends in China. It's a lot of fun. Also, I wouldn't worry about giving out your phone number to a western person in China. A cell phone is perfectly safe, much safer than meeting the person face to face. What Sophier meant was that she wanted to practice her oral English, and a cell phone is perfect for that.

My QQ is 940444293 if anyone wants to add me and chat. Remember that my time is 12 hours BEFORE China time so it's a bit hard to meet up online.  

12:32 PM Oct 14 2009 |

Amanda1212

China

hi everyone!iam new here,iam amanda,from beijing,hope to make friends here!

i like to make friends from all over the world,and we can communicate with others ,and exchange our culture !

05:18 AM Nov 02 2009 |

Rahiswati007

Pakistan

How are you friend. my name is Rahi, bassically i am from pakistan but now i am studying here in china, in xinjiang urumqi.i also want to make chinese friend and improve my chinese , so i hope that we can become good friends in the future.

08:48 PM May 23 2010 |