Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

English story

Luke24

Luke24

Spain

Hi everone, I'm new on this forum, and I would like to meet people to talk, people here seems nice and yeah to improve my english (I must be the 343423423th person who says that hehe). Anyway, I though something stupid but maybe funny.What about writing a story?, someone write a few words and someone else continue writing another few words, and so on. I found very interesting stories in other forums xD So, I start:

Once upon a time…

An original beggining eh? xD, c'mon, next!

11:29 PM Mar 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aileench

aileench

China

hi Luke24, we already started such a game.. you may visite here to join us in writing story:

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/137880

05:21 AM Mar 10 2008 |

flohaas

flohaas

India

Once upon a time, there was a man in a village…

05:42 AM Mar 10 2008 |

Luke24

Luke24

Spain

oh, my fault, I'm sorry, well I will participate on that thread. 

12:58 PM Mar 10 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

...he was very sad because that year was a terrible winter then he couldn't pick up any vegetable in his field..

05:08 PM Mar 10 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

...so he decided to move on the big city,

07:58 PM Mar 10 2008 |

flohaas

flohaas

India

and he walked along the streets for more than a week. And he was very hungry and searched for a food to eat.. But no shops or not even a man there.. finally he lost all his strength and stamina and cant even stand.. and he sat and closed his eyes and prayed god..

suddenly he heard a voice from god.. "Why you called me man" , and the man got amazed , "How god replied after immediately i prayed", Then the god told, "This is heaven my dear", then the man realized that he was dead..

Continue guys…...........

04:20 AM Mar 11 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

...this shining form said him:-

"you don't have care who I am, you only must me answer to my question…

Would you like to live again? if you want you must….. 

05:00 AM Mar 14 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

....make a promise to do something.But remember if you don't fulfil your promise you will be back here and will never have a chance to live..

''o.k i agree.. what do i have to do?.......

01:59 PM Mar 14 2008 |

say it right

Turkey

god said to him:" you should always tell the truth,never lie.Can you do that ?"The man answered:"yes ,i promise.i ll never lie.Send me to world again…

05:00 PM Mar 14 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

....when he arrived he was in a big square where people were arguing about a new city mayor.

They couldn't find a right person to do it, so the man said:-

05:04 PM Mar 15 2008 |