Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am from United States

angievanh12

United States

Anyone need help with speaking or spelling please write me and I will help as much as possiable my name is Angelia

08:29 PM Oct 31 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sophia lim

China

I from china.I want make a friends with someone

forigner,so that improve my English.thanks!Smile

My E-mail: aec-industry at 163.com

My Mobile No:13590903525

04:55 PM Jun 09 2007 |

sophia lim

China

I from china.I want make a friends with someone

forigner,so that improve my English.thanks!Smile

My E-mail:

My Mobile No:13590903525

04:55 PM Jun 09 2007 |

mohbyte

mohbyte

Algeria

Dear Angelia,hello, I am Mohamed from Algeria, I am 34 years old electronics engineer and interested in improving my English communication skills.I still learn English grammar in order to write and speak correct English, but I find problem in using non formal English language that is usually found in everyday use by native speakers.I hope you can help me with the endeavor to improve my English communication ability with native speakers.                                         best regards  

07:10 AM Jun 10 2007 |

Judith

Judith

Indonesia

Hi Angelia! I'm Jude from Indonesia.I wanna ask you this question: How to give compliments to boyfriend? if he say "You're So Adorable", what can I say-back to him? Thanks before Angelia…

Jude

04:47 AM Jun 11 2007 |

pasakorn

pasakorn

Thailand

Hi there, can I be your friend? My name is Pasakorn, I'm from Thailand, I wanna improve my English as well, it's very nice to meet you, have a good day, take care, see you….

02:48 PM Jun 11 2007 |

じ☆ve天蓝づ

China

Dear  Angelia:

I am a happy girl and i like make friends.Can i make friend with you? my qq is 421337162.

10:26 AM Jun 12 2007 |

QinYan

QinYan

China

Hi, Angelia

Your name souds goods, like your photos looks very beautiful.I want to make friends with you

01:16 PM Jul 22 2007 |

hiutem

hiutem

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

hi Angelia

i would like to learn from you

this my email

03:53 PM Jul 22 2007 |

Lily :)

Russian Federation

Hiii Angelia! You know in a song I saw the lines

And the record won't stop skipping
And the lies just won't stop slipping

When I looked up the words skip and slip in my dictionary there were quite a lot of meanings and I don't understand in what meanings they are used there… What is happening to the record and to the lies!? Maybe you could help me… Maybe give some synonyms or paraphrase it somehow for me to understand. Thanks =)

10:00 PM Jul 22 2007 |

Russian Federation

Hi! It's me again! =) Angelia can you tell me the difference between 'have' and 'have got'? For example is there some difference when I say 'I've got a headache' and 'I have a headache'

Thanks)

10:07 PM Jul 22 2007 |