Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am from United States

angievanh12

United States

Anyone need help with speaking or spelling please write me and I will help as much as possiable my name is Angelia

08:29 PM Oct 31 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

The Dragon

The Dragon

Egypt

Hi angelia I am from Egypt and I want to improve my English language skills because it is very important to me but I can't find the chance to practise it.

can you help me?

I would like that we become friends.

Bye

11:30 PM Jul 22 2007 |

maharkhan

Pakistan

hi           i m from pakistan .i m a housewife.i want learn english because my kids stdy in english.plz  help can u teach me.

11:19 PM Jul 24 2007 |

ConnieRao

China

Hello,it's ConnieRao from China, and now I'm working in an exporter company.

Could you pls kindly tell whether there is some mystery for pronuciation of English?

I felt it's so diffcult

Thanks

08:02 AM Aug 18 2007 |

ConnieRao

China

I'm a customer service asstistant in electronic filed from China, now need your kind suggestion for oral practice for English. Although most of the times we exchange mails with customers, sometimes, the customer could call us or visit the company. then I'll feel nervous and could not express myself well, :(

08:13 AM Aug 18 2007 |

lo0lo0

lo0lo0

United Arab Emirates

I was searching to some one who is very good in English and can talk to me in the msn just an hour daily.I already saw ur topic and I want u if u dont mind to help me plz

if u accept plz tell me to give u my email

remmeber I need that help very much and I will be very thankful

07:26 AM Aug 19 2007 |

yebab

yebab

Sudan

hi Iknow grammer very well.When Iread anythings in english like books.newspapers Iunderstanding very well,put I find difficulty in speaking.my mail is    mohamedyes1AThotmailDOTcom 

02:51 PM Aug 25 2007 |

foreverfrie

United States

中外交友网与外国人交朋友学习外语学习外国文化弘扬中国文化-了解异国风情.

make friends with foreigners-make friends with chinese

Make some chinese friends ,learn chinese,learn about china ,travel in china,china food,china images m,make friends with chinese

http://www.makefriendsonline.cn

03:12 PM Aug 25 2007 |

Duran-198523

China

hello ,i first come here !  i found there are lots of people to ask you for  pure english , especially speaking.it says you are very popular because of helping others!Here i had a question and hoped you could answer: if the american speaks very simply in daily lives by abridging some words,this especially existing pronouncing?  thanks and best regard!

e-mail box :

03:57 PM Aug 25 2007 |

rizanicom

rizanicom

Morocco

hi angelia, i'm from morocco my problem is that i can't speak so fast without thinking even though i have been studying english for 3 years, of course this prolem is due to the fact that i didn't use to speak with native speakers. sometimes when i see some american or british tourists here in my country i try to talk to them but i can't coz i think they won't like that so i think the only solution to get rid of this problem is to talk to native speakers like you here in the internet , therefore if there is a way,by which you can help me plz do it and i will gratefull to you all my life . and you can also tell me how can i speak with american people here in my country since you wil know better than me . thanks in advance

see u soon take care

12:06 AM Aug 26 2007 |

foreverfrie

United States

http://www.makefriendsonline.ccn

02:04 AM Aug 26 2007 |