Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Want to learn English or need help?

mitchellw

United States

Hi, I'm Mitchell.  I'm an English teacher from the United States and if you put any English questions here I will answer it. 

Also, I am starting a cheap, online class with voice and video chat/class rooms.  Feel free to visit ccenglish.atspace.com to see more! 

09:14 PM Nov 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

iloveroma

iloveroma

China

hello!I am a student from china.and i want to make friend of you ,i want you can help me and i can improve my english study,ok?
And my E-MAIL is
If you want to make friend with me ,Can you sent me E-MAIL?

01:29 AM Nov 04 2006 |

huhu0000

huhu0000

China

hi ,i'm huxue . i am a chinese . i am happy to meet you in here. i want to improve my oral english because of  my job . by the way i aslo have interesting in Russia ,but actually i cannot speak it. so we cannot  "trade ". but can learn it together if u donot mind. 

02:41 AM Nov 06 2006 |

Anna Fu

Anna Fu

China

Hello,I'm Anna,Nice to meet you here.I'm Chinese too.I like English very much.but my english is not very well.so I want to improve my English.Of course,I want to make friends with all of you.

03:23 AM Nov 06 2006 |

shoshantyshoshana

Iraq

hello im shoshana  im hraqi  i like  english so much  and i really need to improve my english to get   a job. i need to see howmuch i know  and  findout how to improve what i've got learn. would you help me to do that

03:48 PM Nov 06 2006 |

peter_471

peter_471

Thailand

yes , i am too , so  i had better you to submit the letter to me. maybe ican improve my language and you too , also make a friend on the internet.

05:03 PM Nov 06 2006 |

mitchellw

United States

Hopefully you all got my emails.

If anyone wants to speak online using SKYPE or MSN, please send me an email at .  That way you can practice speaking online.

03:42 PM Nov 07 2006 |

muthusaravananlr

India

hai how are you heys very happy new year 2007

01:25 PM Dec 27 2006 |