Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

finding partners

princesskl

princesskl

China

hi everybody,i am a chinese girl,but i have learned english 12years,i like it very much
i need someone who can help me improving my spoken english,especaily the native people abroad of china
my msn is
waiting your message

08:49 PM Nov 05 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ceng

ceng

Turkey

ı am ceng from turkey. mail:

10:47 PM Nov 07 2006 |

jessica1024

China

hello.everyone.my major is English.and i like English very much.

so i 'd like to make a friend who could help me improving my english.

and u early reply will be much appreciated!

my MSN is   add me ,we can talk on the MSn

12:40 AM Nov 08 2006 |

redpeace

China

hello , i  am a chinese girl , i worked two years but now i want to  improving  my oral  english ,can you help me  ,msn :

02:03 AM Nov 08 2006 |

jessica1024

China

yeah.. and u have interest to improve u English.me too

hehe …

let us learn each other.oK

02:41 AM Nov 08 2006 |

lol80

lol80

Peru

Hi guys my name is Cesar I'm from Peru the Land of the Incas, i really want to improve my english i would like find some friends abroad, we can be good friend and of course we will practice full english !! that will be funny and interesting! please if you 'd like to talk with me on skyope or msn i 'll accept, add me please my msn is.  , i hope to know news about you thank you so muhc for yoru friendsgip, take care adn have a nice day bye bye . 

03:22 AM Nov 08 2006 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

hey ,please writte your email address like this:zhoulin9970  @  sohu . com     or it will not be found!(and this is my              msn,hope you contact me!

02:56 PM Nov 09 2006 |

gaoyinping

China

Hi    I learn   english  only  one  year    but  i  find  it  quite   interesting    so  I want   to   someone  can  help  me   My   spoken  english  is  poor   My  email  address  :   flying_gao@eyou .com

I  wait for   your  mail

02:56 AM Dec 17 2006 |

kwakubaah

Ghana

i will be most happy if you could tell me more of yourself.dear, thanks for accepting me as friend.

07:35 AM Dec 20 2007 |

kwakubaah

Ghana

i will be most happy if you could tell me more of yourself.dear, thanks for accepting me as friend.

07:49 AM Dec 20 2007 |

kwakubaah

Ghana

07:50 AM Dec 20 2007 |