Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Say hello to friends

pencil82

China

My future friends here, good English level is really jealous for each one who speak English as second language. But now, let's put the face in the pocket and speak English with no grammar, no sentence structure limitation with your great confidence.Very glad to be your friends from all around the world, I'm from China worked in a multi-national company, please keep my msn in your mind, if possible in your MSN friends contact list, good conversation will surely inspire your motive to the right direction. Most importantly, wish to be your close friends in the future. My personal MSN address:

06:03 AM Mar 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gulaymicik

Turkey

hello pencil82.ı want to add ur msn on mine if you want and be friends with you and improve our englis

07:39 AM Mar 20 2008 |

pisithleng

pisithleng

Cambodia

hey pencil i knew your english is really good unlike me, i can understand ur word easily, could u explain wat "To hook up with someone" means?

11:55 AM Mar 20 2008 |

centleman19

Turkey

hello how are my friends?

12:42 PM Mar 20 2008 |

China

hi three , iam also form china, i wanna join in ur group to improve my oral english  , if it is possible, u can add my msn:

james654787697 at hotmail.com

12:57 PM Mar 20 2008 |

dreamlin

dreamlin

China

hi,i come from china too.i want to improve my english.if you want to hlep me.

please add my msn:lin_qiqi at hotmail.com.thank you!

01:27 PM Mar 20 2008 |

pencil82

China

hook up with someone means get to know and keep close relations with someone. got it?

01:57 AM Mar 21 2008 |

pisithleng

pisithleng

Cambodia

thanks u so much pencil, keep in touch improve our english thanks u

03:03 AM Mar 21 2008 |

WuJingJing

WuJingJing

Thailand

almost everyone here from China :P

I'm Thai-Chinese,from the land of smile.Nice 2 meet you all =D

03:38 AM Mar 21 2008 |

luoye

luoye

China

hi everybady!!

I am pleased to have you here awarenessI hope we can all work together in the learning of English! !

08:06 AM Mar 21 2008 |