Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

English and world

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Hi everybody, 

I am achyon. I am learning English with you friends. I have some arguments why I am learning English.

English is my third language. I have well fluancy in my mothertong and official language but English is poor. If I have fluency English, I will get more opportunity in my home country and aboard. 

I have interest to study in aboard. But my poor English is obstecal for my that interest. So, I am learning English. I have some problem to learn English. I have not more vocabelary. I want to know more words but I forget word meaning soon. 

Sometime, I read books in English to learn English, in the conclusion, I think, it did not suport me. I want to talk in English with my friends but I have not friends. Now I joind here to fine friends for help to write English.

Thanks 

11:50 AM Nov 11 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sumer.Done

China

i want to help you,but english i not my mother language,so i can't help you. i just send this post to surport you.

02:47 AM Nov 13 2006 |

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Hello friends,

Thank you, for your responce. I want to take part with you. I know, English is our second language. If we will take part in this forum and consult each other it will be improve our language. 

Thank you.

12:25 PM Nov 13 2006 |