Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

countries

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

what country do you like the most?

06:12 PM Apr 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lastrada

Lastrada

Slovakia

There are so many beatiful places and countries in the world… I was twice in Greece. It´s interesting country with dark blue sea and nice and temperament people. And I was once in Italy. Food, clothes, culture and people I love Italy! I think each country has got something special what make differences between nations. I hope I visit many another countries in my life.

06:59 PM Apr 21 2008 |

blindland

blindland

China

New Zealand. Just because of some movies.

05:07 PM Apr 24 2008 |

ecrab_tk

ecrab_tk

Turkey

ı would like to live in  japan because ı love japanese boy:)

ı would like to live in London cause of working there.

ı advice my country everybody because of its historical and natural places especially ISTANBUL which is a  history and nature paradise. TURKEY doesnt like any other  country!!

05:47 PM Apr 24 2008 |

harumonda.

harumonda.

Japan

I like Japan;)  Because I'm a Japanese girl <3  But  I want to visit France once.

06:26 AM Apr 30 2008 |

ayacharu

ayacharu

Japan

How many countries do you know?

10:45 AM Apr 30 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

Beside Hungary I like England (I lived there for a few months), Italy (lovely place for a ski holiday Smile )

Where I would really want to get as soon as possible is Transylvania.

Transylvania is a part of Romania, but it belonged to the Hungarian Kingdom before the World War I., and many-many Hungarian people still lives there. It's a beautiful land with a colorful culture, sometimes it's called "Wonderland" or "Fairyland" among Hungarians.

12:31 PM Apr 30 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

If I has to decide (because in first place I definitely put Mexico in first place) I would like to go to Spain.

05:19 PM May 16 2008 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

I'have visited lebanon,dubai,syria,tunis,saoudi arabia,and france.i liked france very much,especially the south of france,you can smell the past in every place.

07:53 PM May 16 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Anglosaxon countries in general and the United States, because of the opportunities  and life style.

08:08 PM May 16 2008 |

michelle14andrew

Philippines

I like Philippines but i wanna go to the countries in europe.. and also in the united state.. I don't wanna go to the countries in the middle east beacuse i'm afraid i won't be able to cope up with their laws.. it's very stiff.. really…

10:42 PM May 17 2008 |