Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Communication by MSN or SKYPE?

adi2008

adi2008

France

Hello, I would like to know your opinion: why do you prefer MSN? I have the both but i find  the communication better by skype than msn. thanks! 

my msn is

my skype is englishfriends2008

04:47 PM May 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ramesh.sinha1

India

hello Adi,

I 've never tried skype  but I have used msn , and I think it's easy and faster. my most of the contacts has using msn . so never search for better than that.

well, tell me more about skype and it's advantages over msn.

I really wanna know it.

12:25 AM Apr 04 2009 |

R4F4

Greece

Hi ! I want to practice my english with someone who is good at it , so if you want to you can add me , here it is my msn : catch up later guys!

03:55 AM Apr 04 2009 |

junjun0318

junjun0318

China

MY SKYPE….. jeffery0318  IF YOU CAN HELP ME IMPROVE MY ENGLISH  ADD ME …TKS…..

09:39 AM Apr 04 2009 |

adi2008

adi2008

France

Hello, 

Since one year I used skype, now I have more contacts on Skype then on MSN.  I found the quality of video and micro is better. Now I think that MSN, ICQ are developed also. I wish to each to use their communication’s tools.   And welcome to my contacts SKYPE

02:16 PM Apr 04 2009 |

onlyxia

China

i like MSN ,maybe it`s simple i think

02:25 PM Apr 04 2009 |

kinthorn

kinthorn

China

i prefer to MSN,mine is kinthorn at hotmail.com

skype is kinthorn

03:17 PM Apr 04 2009 |

kinthorn

kinthorn

China

i prefer to MSN,mine is kinthorn at hotmail.com

skype is kinthorn

03:17 PM Apr 04 2009 |

lecturer2012

Turkey

As a matter of fact;I have never used skype.And still i use msn.Since most of my friends,even i can say that all of my friends,use msn.Maybe that's the reason why i haven't used skype so far.But i wonder the advantages of skype over msn.Can someone explain this to me?

03:28 PM Jul 22 2010 |