Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Schoolchildren must wear uniform?

Mirzogolib

Mirzogolib

Uzbekistan

Friends!!! Tell me, Schoolchildren must wear uniform? Why? Explain me. Thanks

04:59 AM May 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

FLAVA-77

FLAVA-77

Saudi Arabia

well…...I think schoolchildren are better for them to choose what they want to wear ….. and of course in limits ….

Thanks 

09:40 AM May 13 2008 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

I think they must wear uniform at primary and high schools.Because there must be a difference from normal life.Its not the most important reason of course.When children wear uniform there isn't any difference between students.It interrupts disparities…..

11:19 AM May 13 2008 |

oskar3

oskar3

Turkey

I think, every school day morning schoolchildren  dont  think  today  what wear  ?

12:54 PM May 13 2008 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

im not talking about"they think what wear"but especially in our country incomes of families are very different.i think it wont be good in our country.Its only my belief;)

04:36 PM May 13 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

ya,i agree the schoolchildren must wear uniform.that is why to make a basic discipline.

06:46 PM May 13 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I agree with gosde, it is more democratic to wear a uniform, because then everyone is equal. Students are discourage from spending a lot of money on clothes to appear superior. and it forces people to focus more on the person and their ideas than on what they are wearing.

07:48 PM May 13 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

the student must wear uniform, ofcourse. ANd if it is possible, the employee too!! Whether they are government employee or in company …Laughing. So eveybody is same, nobody different. Who wear the best/the exclusive clothes? nothing!

the other side,  We can use our money for other things that is most urgent..

07:56 AM May 14 2008 |

LUCIé

LUCIé

United States

i understand the point of view, gosde.

but i think the equality must touch our mind, no what we wear! i think it is more democratic to accept the children's clothes( but they must respect our rules too and don't wear durty clothes!) !

we're born all free and equal! and it isn't our clothes which change that! but of course we're talking about children, they have not enough maturity to understand and accept that! some children can live with the difference and the others are so hung up!

i was in a school where children wear what they want and they are happy like that and there is not one person hung up !

i think it depends of them!

03:41 PM May 14 2008 |