Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Women should sit at home and take care of children.

Mirzogolib

Mirzogolib

Uzbekistan

Women should sit at home and take care of children. It's right? Why?

05:02 AM May 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I wanna to be!! Laughing. But now I am a working woman. I almost spend my time all day at my office! So..if someday my husband is being millionaire (like Tahirh said), I will choose to sit at home and take care our children. Every morning, my first doing is just smile and waive when my husband go to his office!! Wink

09:30 AM May 07 2008 |

u069562

Oman

Hi all….!!

Disagree, in my country weman has the right whether to stay home and take care of childern or work as men do.However,weman should not forget their husband and childern rights and care..

09:40 AM May 07 2008 |

Honey911

India

Intresting topic.I have gone through all the views…..good to see that they undrstand the feeling of the women.I feel its totally woman choice how they want to live their life but to enhance their personality ,growth they should have the Experience of job and to live better life .

09:53 AM May 07 2008 |

purple_bloom

India

Absurd…........ Instead out here women fare much better than men in almost everything. What we really ned is for the men to either give enough space or move out… so that women can prosper and change the world! Its upon the men to undersatnd that women are faring much better than men and respect that.

Women ROCK!

10:25 AM May 07 2008 |

anelia_disheva

Bulgaria

I don't think so.I think that the woman is free to choose what she wants to do.If she wants she can work but if she don't want she should stay at home and take care of children.If there is no body who can take care of children she must be at home with them.

11:44 AM May 07 2008 |

tahirh

tahirh

Malaysia

Dear Didi & Others
Please keep on writing with a good and fair comment coz I am looking  at the side in improving our English language writing skills. At least all of us can write and express our thoughts well here. I believe we all entered this forum merely to learn and write proper and good English. 
That's my main intention here. All of us do have the same intention, right!
You know, I always respect and love my women you know
I thinks the topic here gathered us to write and talks about it,
it is not riduculous!
I think during caveman era they hunt, eat kill and eat other for survival…haha [no offence]

03:22 PM May 07 2008 |

tahirh

tahirh

Malaysia

yes, fair comment from the happyumbrella.

03:23 PM May 07 2008 |

tahirh

tahirh

Malaysia

Pop, u are smart woman. If you got the chance, u just stay at home counting your money in the bank (of course u must have internet connection at home) and be the Managress of the house. If you got time(free), go shopping and do whatever you like but never forget your Dear one.

03:31 PM May 07 2008 |

rusminah

rusminah

Malaysia

Hi Everyone

I thinks its really depends on a family and education background. If you are educated woman,talented and brilliant why would waste time sitting at home whilst theres so much good things that benefit all we can do out there rather than sit at home baby sitting. So long as we woman know how to keep our schedule balance between work and family. Lets say you are married and have children in college i don't think so one person can support the whole expenses.Not to mention your personal need yet. Unless you married a super rich man whose money pouring out just like water and that is a different story.My choice is i want to developed my career, help people,travel the world,meet new challenges and have fun. Its your life, you lead the road where you want it to be. Its your call.

01:34 AM May 08 2008 |

sence

sence

China

no,women should go to work,and children must go to school

02:08 AM May 08 2008 |