Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Is the Handphone is important to you

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

Today i believe Handphone is very important.What type hp did you have?What are the purpose for you..

08:09 AM May 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jasonlong

Jasonlong

China

My handphone is sonyericin. what about yours?  I like my handphone very much

10:04 AM May 06 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

sony Erricson z610i and nokia 3315. cannot live without handphone..call friend, set an alarm, listen to music, take pictuures. all in one..so amazing…

11:23 AM May 06 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

nokia 5300 xpressmusic

music is my life!!!! 

11:38 AM May 06 2008 |

tahirh

tahirh

Malaysia

Sure. In this modern way of life, HP is very important gadget. Believe me, whoever has ever owned a HP and one day accidentally left  his/her HP at home, you can see how miserable  lives without HP. I love  high ends gadgets. Now using SEP1i and looking forward for SE G900.

02:12 PM May 06 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

My phone sony Pda-iscreen touch

03:42 PM May 08 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I love my HP because my friends live there..(contact number, internet for Ebaby, SMS..etc). I think better lost money than HP..Laughing (but ofcourse..hope I never lose both of them!!). But actually I ever lost my HP twice. Not stolen, but missing. I forgot where I put it. I still love one type, which have slogan "the Technology that understands U!" . Guess what? correct! NOKIA. Wink

04:28 AM May 09 2008 |

Ola_Pol

Ola_Pol

Poland

Not at all. You know, it is not very important part of my life. Maybe the reason is: my phone's battery is always dead! That is quite annoying. My friend are all the time complaining that I am not available all the time ;) I am always forgetting to load my battery and that is a problem. I use it when I really need it. :P But I agree that is an valid appliance, con mod. It make our life more convenient. Anyone knows it :P But … not at all:P (I am an example:) )  Samsung. -> I do not like my cell phone ;)

04:09 PM May 09 2008 |

p_jakkis

Thailand

Nokia N-seires,,,,actully i don't like cell phone,,It's see the people talk a lot than before,,and don't care people nearby

06:49 AM May 10 2008 |

little elephant

United States

of course, handphone is important in my daily life.

however, sometimes i dislike handphone disturbs me while enjoying my private spare time. the sudden call from my parents and workplace would be troublesome.

so sometimes i would turn off my handphone if necessary.

10:20 AM May 10 2008 |

Stanley Zhao

China

I think so.If I forget to get my mobile one day.I will be uncomfortable.Perhaps this is the sick that people often said.

02:45 PM May 10 2008 |