Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Boys Vs G!Rls

sensitive g!rl

Saudi Arabia

hey everybodyhow are yaummmmm let's talk about what's the BeSt things in the boy's & the girl's lifeDo you think which is much better?have you ever wanted to change you gender?for me I thanx the God coz I'm a G!RLwhat about ya ^.*

07:50 PM May 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

attaboy

Somalia

Hey , Hello Ladies and Gentleman

I will tell you that Boys and Girls are same at every corner beside that Girls have Vagina and Breasts and Boys have Penis and beard

09:08 PM May 06 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

In my case, I would never think about a change of gender!!!

I was so happy to born male. And in Latin american as a boy you have more privileges, permisions, etc. than a girl. I know it´s not ok, but I don´t make the rules.

I can´t understand when a man or woman makes surgery to change their sex. I think that if you have one gender you must be proud about it. But I respect the courage of the people that want to change it.

05:13 PM May 16 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

i love being my self as a strong man ….. but for sure i will not be like that if there is not a lot of beautiful girls around me…..

05:27 PM May 16 2008 |