Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how friends ?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

how ur friend? , what you wish in boy friend or girl friend ?

01:59 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gosde

gosde

Turkey

my boyfried must be understanding and kind and honest of course these are very important for me.his eyes are very important too they must comminicate his love…thats all

05:27 PM May 14 2008 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

ohh :D, girls always said that

09:58 AM May 17 2008 |

steppe

steppe

Viet Nam

The ideal boyfriend always has those characteristics:D. I also hope that my bf is well-educated, too. This is a very important feature.

10:29 AM May 17 2008 |

kunkun1102

kunkun1102

Gibraltar

i want my boyfriend can understand me ,he is very kind ,honest,like joke .also i hope my boyfriend have a blue eyes ,which is very nice ,i know many pepole want to have this boyfriend ,but this boyfriend is very litter in the word ,so i hope my boyfriend is very love me .this element is very important for me

12:16 PM May 17 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Agree with you all… But i also would like a husband with such qualities… This is more important = )

01:18 PM May 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I need to admire my girlfriend. She needs to have something of her person that makes me admire her. If not, I wouldn´t be interested in her.

11:41 PM May 19 2008 |