Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Who wants to give me a smile?

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

SmileHey folks i am from Mexico but living in Panama…just a positive way to start the day in high spirits…what abou u???

Bibiii

08:13 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

no0o0r

no0o0r

Kuwait

:) :) :) :)
good :$

07:30 PM May 19 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

have a wonderful evening…from Panama your ebaby friendwho cares you….Best regards and smileeeeeeeeeBibiii

07:19 PM May 20 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

SmileHi Nooor thanks for sharing your smile from Kuwait…have a great evening..

Bibiii

11:47 PM May 20 2008 |

Daninha

Daninha

Mexico

hello, i like smiling a lot…. and some people call me the smiling girl hahahaLaughing

i dont like people that doesnt smile xD

i wish the best for everybody Cool

01:20 AM May 21 2008 |

pink25

Mexico

hi…

I am Edith.. i want find friends here… you should break the ice with …........... smileeeeeeee 

03:09 PM May 21 2008 |

pam_espitia

Colombia

Hii ! how are you?

My name is Pamela, i'm 21 years old, i'm from Colombia,SouthAmerica. It's my first time doing this, jaja, actually i'm doing it because i need practice English in every way possible. I'm planning to study at USA  for a year.
What about You? What do you do for living?

03:22 PM May 21 2008 |

pam_espitia

Colombia

Hii ! how are you?

My name is Pamela, i'm 21 years old, i'm from Colombia,SouthAmerica. It's my first time doing this, jaja, actually i'm doing it because i need practice English in every way possible. I'm planning to study at USA  for a year.
What about You? What do you do for living?

03:23 PM May 21 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

good morning everybody here in ebaby….....have a such wonderful day with all your friends and family….Greetings

from Panama Central America

Bibiii

04:59 PM May 21 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

SmileDaninha my new friend from México..where are you specifically…all my family live there in the state of Sonora…in the North…I am also a smiling girl…i don´t enjoy looking at sad or angry faces…no no no …jejjeje

Pink hi my friend from México…in what state are you living? thank your for your message

and Pam my neighbor…I am living in Panama next to Colombia….woowow so will you study in USA..in what state in Florida?

thanks for your kindness…..

Bibiii

05:03 PM May 21 2008 |