Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

an important person in your life

tawnydaylily

China

I was influenced much by my father in my childhood and teenage. Though he is always very strict, I can feel his love, and I am taught to be honest and kindhearted. The Father's Day is coming, and I want to thank him for his permanent love.

12:33 PM May 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

henda2

Tunisia

I totally agree with u  Sawdestination because it means a lot for people that u love to tell them' I LOVE U'.

My father is the most precious one in my life because he was and still so near to me.He stands always by me to help me study and he makes me feel so happy and selfconfident .When I'm with him I do noy fear anything at all.It is a great feeling to have someone to whome u say everything without having any kind of fear.But I fear to loose him cause without him eveything in my life is empty.I wonder sometimes is there anyone who love his father or mother to this extend.Please if there is someone who is so so so so so close to his father tell me.By the way mum too is wonderful but dad comes in the first place.

Thanks and I hope that all of u will enjoy their life with people that they love.

04:20 PM May 29 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Expecially my mom is very important for me!

But the others of my family are very important n valuable for me too.

Also, my friend Uğur..(He is my friend since i was born. We grew up together. But the last 2-3 years,we can't meet each other often.Because we live diffirent cities)

:((

n also my cousin Arda!

U can see his in my pics ! He is great..!

05:34 PM May 29 2008 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

my family is one in my life. i can give up from everything but i cannot give up from they. they are my life.. they are always my near. i'm 16. i always ill when i was child. i only remember "hospitals" about my childhood. :( and my family always near mine, i'm ill now (scoliosis, maybe somebody know) and they still interest with me. i couldnot succes this year in the school, but they still buy when i want, they always do what i want. they are my life….   and they never say the "you aren't succes this year. why?" or same sentences… they never sadden me, so i try the don't sadden they, i love they. thnx dad, mom,sister,brother:):) you are my ungive upable:):)

09:02 AM May 31 2008 |

dadong

dadong

China

my father ,he has passed away ,and I will remember every day with him ,and remember his love for ever.

09:23 AM May 31 2008 |

slipaway

China

We get too much from our parents physically and mentally. I really appreciate the self-giving love.

04:44 AM Jun 01 2008 |

samar-sam

samar-sam

Algeria

I don’t know if I am allowed to say that I have only one important person in life,
of course my parents and may be my mother is more important because of her care sine my birth, and may be some day it’ll be my hasband and children, but only hope that I will be present whatever they will need me.

02:57 PM Jun 02 2008 |

roa

roa

United Arab Emirates

am not sayin that you are wrong sawdestination but its just no easy to tell someone u love him/her atleast its not easy for me

01:04 AM Jun 14 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Roa:

I know what you mean, in fact I´m usually "cold" trying to explain my feelings to my loved family. It´s rarely when I do it, I prefer to act not to say. But from time to time it´s good to tell them how much you love them. It´s so hard, trust me!!! The first time that I did it, they believed I was sick!! Hahaha!

But I trust you will find the way, don´t be frustrated, time will teach you the right moment! Smile

02:56 PM Jun 14 2008 |

WillXie

WillXie

China

My first English teacher-—Miss Chen ! She teach me much!

01:26 PM Jun 15 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

there are and there were a lot of important persons in my life: parents,uncles, teachers….....but the one who influenced my life is my dead granfather. he was a caring and funny person. he taught me how to be efficient and patient. he used to love people for what they are. he taught me to love everything without waiting to get something.when iwas a child,i was always with him. i was like his shadow.going to the market was realy amusing. how i miss those days.

01:59 PM Jun 15 2008 |