Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do ghosts exist?

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

A lot of movie was made about it. Some people bevieve that ghosts really exist. Even some people put in a claim for they saw ghosts. I saw some photos about ghosts, and to say true I was afraid.

And what do you think?Have you ever seen any ghost?

11:18 AM May 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i do believe and here i ssome pics.

06:37 AM Jun 02 2008 |

koreaday

China

are you making a joke? i have an idea about it:

to look at yourself in the mirror at 2:00 at night,you will see what ghosts is!

to think about other things,guy!

tush!!!

08:13 AM Jun 02 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

I'm kinda sceptic and don't believe in ghosts , UFO and  any staff like this :)

But that movie ''ghost'' with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze is really cool :)  Does anyone like it too?

08:15 AM Jun 02 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

to Burzum:

Just one more question – Do you believe in paradise and hell? Pls answer, then I'll tell my opinion.

02:09 PM Jun 02 2008 |

Jery Draic

Jery Draic

Germany

i believe in things i can see or fell with any senses i´ve got, and thats good, cause otherwise i would´ve gone crazy.

i think sience proofed, that there are things in our universe we can not measure with our senses, but with some other great stuff. infrared for example or gravity or any other thing that moves all around us. i thing a descreption of a ghost is nothing else than something a human can not apprehend.

so, yeah, theres a hell lot of things to learn about we cannot see so far, so that are the real ghosts to me 

09:18 PM Jun 04 2008 |