Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What would you like to change?

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Descibe that you have been given a chance to change the world. What would you like to change firstly?

01:24 PM May 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

i would like to make peace in the world Cool.

02:10 PM May 28 2008 |

guiltylove

guiltylove

India

I wanna do something for Pool people! Make them happiness!

Destroy disease! No violence ! No war! If i can ! If i can chang the world ! ! !

03:41 PM May 28 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I wouldn´t change anything, because I believe that every situation and every thing appears in our life for one powerful reason, and change it could carry on unexpected consecuences.

04:49 PM May 28 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Wow, Guiltylove you are very peaceful. Melamory, Doha-e-b  you are,too.

Saw, why do you think so? No war,no terrorism…It would be better. But I respect to your idea. Thanx for reply.

06:30 PM May 28 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

I agree with Sawd that if we can changed the world, it will be meaningless living in this world. The human nature will lack of vision, passion, determination, love and care. Life is like roller coaster (Ups and downs) and we are learning and experiencing the thrill every minutes we deserved to live in this world.

03:43 AM May 31 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

i would that all the people  become  muslim

03:58 AM May 31 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Indonesia became USA: more great, modern, high IT but still keep old tradition and culture as great heritage!!

04:01 AM May 31 2008 |

vpm

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

first of all I will try to change myself to be good enoght changing the world

07:12 AM May 31 2008 |

dadong

dadong

China

peace and equal

09:33 AM May 31 2008 |

slipaway

China

I'd like to change myself. World is huge and objective. When I get so strong, with my ability and willing, I can change all if possible.

04:49 AM Jun 01 2008 |