Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi,I want to make some friends

lovepeace

China

hi,just want to improve my english and make some friends.

my msn is gantiantian.nature   yahoo.com.cn,bye!Cool

01:33 PM May 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

satishtadaka

India

hi fraind i cannot understand this reply message pls send ... i am online

08:30 PM Jun 02 2008 |

Cloudyday

Cloudyday

Spain

Hi how are you?

08:40 PM Jun 02 2008 |

harDy

Egypt

hi iam with you talking english with friend is the best way to improve our english if u want be friends i will be happy   thank u

12:57 PM Jun 03 2008 |

Ibraheem

Ibraheem

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

hi everybody   how are you today??

i am Libyan and i would like to make good friends all over the world

write me soon,please

good bye

02:25 PM Jun 03 2008 |

indu182

India

Hi,

I do try to remember missed words but at the time of conversation I am not able to remember. But if somebody speak in fron of me I don't find any difficulty to understand. even sometime I think wheather I was heraing in my own language or english.

Bye

Indu

05:21 PM Jun 03 2008 |

indu182

India

hi,

I am fine. What about yourself?

05:23 PM Jun 03 2008 |

the bachelor

Tunisia

hi i am bechir from tunisia ia am 20 years old a student in the management i will be so happy to add friend from turky i know u r a nice people.if u want to be my friend just leave a massage  here or on  i will be waiting.bye take care

05:49 PM Jun 03 2008 |

the bachelor

Tunisia

i am ready to help i am bechir 20 years old from tunsia north afrika if u know it.just contact me here or leave an e mail in   

05:53 PM Jun 03 2008 |

the bachelor

Tunisia

i would love to have a friend like u.i am bechir 20 years old from tunisia contact me on  and am shur we will so much fun together or send a msg on my self fone 0021694848692 and make an apoitement and i will be on line waiting for your interesring conversation ok! bye take care 

06:07 PM Jun 03 2008 |