Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you think is the best age to be? Explain your opinion.

mary1999

China

What do you think is the best age to be? Explain your opinion.

04:02 AM Dec 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

BonnyTany

Russian Federation

I think the best age is when u're 17-23 years old,at least for me!So till the period,u start working.It's great when u study,meet new people,love….but when u graduate University,a new life becomes. 

02:22 PM Nov 25 2007 |

bqh

bqh

China

18-22.

during the period i have form my individual ,can recongize something and solve my own problems.maybe leaving home for the college studying give me the change to grow.

04:49 PM Nov 25 2007 |

bqh

bqh

China

18-22.

during the period i have form my individual ,can recongize something and solve my own problems.maybe leaving home for the college studying give me the change to grow.

bqh

bqh

China

18-22.

ranitta

ranitta

Morocco

i agree with ” newcastle”
so i can’t tell ya about the best periode of life or the best age to live, cause simply each age has its own characteristics and you have to profit it as possible as you can

06:40 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

maby Millions  couse i would  live    longer

12:09 PM Jun 19 2011 |