Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

investigation

kisseroboliviano

Bolivia

Hi, my name is Alvaro, I’m Bolivian and I am making an investigation for the university about apology. Could you answer these questions PLEASE
THANK YOU
How do you answers?
1.- you have set a time to meet with your errand boy in order to give him some important documents. The errand boy is always on time. You arrive late.
You says:........................................................................................
Errand boy says: It’s fine. Don not worry.
2.- you have to pay your maid. You know she needs the money urgently, however, you don’t have cash and forgot to go to the bank.
Maid says: could you give me my salary please?
You says :.......................................................................................
3.- your secretary has left a correspondence on your desk. You were very preoccupied and did not notice it. You get mad at her because you haven’t found it.
You says : where the hell did you put those papers!?
Secretary says: on your desk, sir.
You says : ..........................................................................................
thank you for their collaboration

12:08 AM Jun 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

LotteUK1

United Kingdom

1. I'm so sorry I'm late.

2. I'm really sorry but I forgot to go to the bank. I'll do it first thing tomorrow.

3. I'm sorry, I didn't see it.

P.S Stop using third person 's' with 'you'. It's 'you say'!Laughing

09:43 PM Jun 11 2008 |