Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm a new member and I'm looking for some friends who's studying English.

listeningsnow

China

Hello,every one. my name is Ivy, i'm 28 years old. I come from China and now I'm in UK. I have been here for over one month, but my English is not good, especialy oral English. So I'm looking for some friends who is studying English so that we can encourage each other. Let's improve it together. E-mail me asap. Smilemy mail: .

looking forward to hear you!  Best regards!

03:51 PM Dec 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

naser_dma

naser_dma

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi

my name is Naser from iran my english is poor like you i will be galad if talk and chat each other

bye

08:05 PM Sep 27 2007 |

babyB

babyB

Turkey

hi everyone ım a new member too and ı want to improve my english especially speaking ı know all the rule of grammer in english but ım not good at speaking and ı want to do exercise

11:32 AM Sep 28 2007 |

PandaO

PandaO

Czech Republic

Have a nice day. I learn english for long time, but my english is not better. I learn german too with the same problem and maybe I will start with spanish. If you want lear czech (i will be surprised, if you wantLaughing¨),I can help youLaughing

04:58 PM Sep 28 2007 |

maneenuch

Thailand

hi

05:09 PM Sep 28 2007 |

platysma

Kenya

hello there

I can  help you out if u want

Good luck 

05:44 PM Sep 28 2007 |

PandaO

PandaO

Czech Republic

I am glad to meet you. How I see you have friends all around the world…

but nobody from Czech republic. Here I am, this is me..(bryan adams)

05:57 PM Sep 28 2007 |

agha

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i want to better my english too.i am a doctor but  i teach english as well.i think for the improvement of english we have to try more. 

06:49 PM Sep 28 2007 |

ShinShill@

Russian Federation

hi, im from russian federation! i know english well.

07:43 PM Sep 28 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i'm ahmed from tunisia. i would like to learn english and i want someone to help me in.
So if you want to be my friend and to help me improving my and yours english skills respond me.
waiting for your message and thank you in advance.
good bye.

11:38 PM Sep 28 2007 |

sedat_sedat

Turkey

I'm a new member and I'm looking for some friends who's studying English.

05:16 AM Sep 29 2007 |