Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm a new member and I'm looking for some friends who's studying English.

listeningsnow

China

Hello,every one. my name is Ivy, i'm 28 years old. I come from China and now I'm in UK. I have been here for over one month, but my English is not good, especialy oral English. So I'm looking for some friends who is studying English so that we can encourage each other. Let's improve it together. E-mail me asap. Smilemy mail: .

looking forward to hear you!  Best regards!

03:51 PM Dec 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

Hello  , I'm James ,from China ,I wanna learn English ,anyone who wanys to learn chinese , I can help you !

02:21 AM Dec 05 2007 |

Syed Moid uddin hashmi

India

same here i m hashmi i want to improve my englsih plz help me

06:13 AM Dec 05 2007 |

Language.dancer

Italy

Hi, I was notified by Ebaby about your answer but cannot see it anywhere on my computer screen.

08:50 PM Dec 05 2007 |

biia

Pakistan

iam also new….u can chat with me .i want to increase my wacablory ,u just send me 5 words daily and i just send u…....how about that

10:41 PM Feb 07 2008 |

biia

Pakistan

hello ,i just see your mail. welcome in uk.my name is biia.iam 26 year old .frome last 5 month iam also in uk. i just belong from pakistan .u know pakistan and china r best friends…...so i help u ,and u help me please .my english is not so good.some times i feel very difficulty to talk in the market(to feel very difficuty to make simple sentences….....thanks 

10:50 PM Feb 07 2008 |