Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jessicadeng

China

My name is jessicadeng, I am from china, I am very happy and I speak english is very poor.

12:24 PM Jun 27 2008 |

Reny_sya

Indonesia

hi, i'm Reny from indonesia, i want to be ur friend. 

i'm 18 years old. im so glad if u want to be my friend and help me to learn my English .

thanx

Reny 

01:04 PM Jun 28 2008 |

Reny_sya

Indonesia

hi, i'm Reny from indonesia, i want to be ur friend. 

i'm 18 years old. im so glad if u want to be my friend and help me to learn my English .

thanx

Reny 

01:04 PM Jun 28 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

yes hi how u doing hope that all well, pls email me

02:58 PM Jun 28 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Dear Rongxining,

I'm sorry about my absence of reply a message to you at once.Because my computer gave me some problems.So I tried to fix my computer and internet connection all day long.Now it's ok.

I'm very sorry to all chinese earthquake victims and all myanmar nargis cyclone victims.During these two diasters many chinese peoples and myanmar peoples were kissed the dusts.I'm never forget these two tragedies.

By the way,where do you live in china.Your country is very large and so many provinces.

sincerely,

Zaw.

05:32 AM Jun 30 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

Dear Zaw! that's all right,I'm glad your computer have been ok.Chinese earthquake and Myanmar cyclone killed many peoples of two country, we shouldn't forget the two disaster.It's right what you said, china is a large country,there are 13 hundred million peoples and 28 provinces, I'm living in laoning province north of china,it's one of east north 3 provinces.I hope you can introduce your country to me,I'm really to know about your country.these day, It has been raining all day, how is your hometown's weather?that's all for today,wish you peace and happiness

best regards

rongxining

06:45 AM Jun 30 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi jessicadeng! nice to meet here ,my English is very poor as you doing,but I believe we can improve it,just we study hard and often practice it, wish you every success!

06:52 AM Jun 30 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Dear rongxining

To day I tell you about my country in brief.The name of my country is Myanmar(formerly known as Burma).Myanmar lies at the crossroads of China and India.It is also recognized by the world as the golden land.Myanmar was well known for its ancient archaeology and rich culture.There are seven states and seven divisions in Myanmar. The Independence day is 4th january 1948.The country covers an area of 677,000 square kilometers.

Myanmar people are friendly,pleasant and charming.All myanmar people are kind and willing to help."Min Ga La Ba" the lovely traditional greeting way of Myanmar can be used to greet anyone at anytime.Tomorrow I will tell you the culture of Myanmar.

Yesterday the weather is no good,it's rainy whole day.But now the weather is fine,sunny.

Best regards,

Zaw.

05:20 AM Jul 01 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

dear Zaw! I'm glad you can introduce your country to me,let me know about your country a bit, I hope you can introduce more your country and your culture,your country's independence is early than china, china's independence day is 1th October 1949 ,you have been to china before, you should know what Chinese people  is the same as Myanmar people,they are friendly,kindly,wise and willing to help other people,I love my country and Chinese people.I don't know where you have been to?I may introduce some famous place to you if you like.such you come to china again next time,you just know where you should go,how annoying! it's been raining,born I want to go out to do something,now I'm just stay in office.It's real let down.all right, that's all for today,wish you every fortune and happiness.

best regards

rongxining

01:03 AM Jul 02 2008 |